💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kesha to join Gaga to perform on the Oscars?

boobtank

Featured Posts

Andres Miller
37 minutes ago, braybray23 said:

I didn't... until now.  It's a possibility... but how would they do it and kesha not get into trouble?

Kesha can still perform. I saw her perform live at Los Angeles Pride back in June or July and it was no problem.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they are gonna perform but I want think Gaga is gonna bring her

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I think Gaga and Kesha should do what they want without worrying about the social interpretation. When it comes to social issues the best way to address them is with honesty. As an artist, hell, as a person, that is the best thing you can give the world- your honest response and contributions to that which you feel strongly about. People will have opinions regardless, what matters is that the things they are talking about came from a genuine place in your heart. 

boobtank
18 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I think Gaga and Kesha should do what they want without worrying about the social interpretation. When it comes to social issues the best way to address them is with honesty. As an artist, hell, as a person, that is the best thing you can give the world- your honest response and contributions to that which you feel strongly about. People will have opinions regardless, what matters is that the things they are talking about came from a genuine place in your heart. 

I agree with this, if they feel in the right head space to do a performance like this, they should go ahead and do what they want.

Yo GagaGaga

I think this is defiantly happening because of the snapchat Lady Gaga just posted with her and Kesha, plus what else would the surprise be and why else would Diane be as excited as she is 

TerrenceV2

NO. Stop trying to make kehsa HAPPEN she's not going to perform with Gaga or release a collab because of this.

playground love - josef salvat

On February 24, 2016 at 5:21 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

"Gaga won her award because they knew she would bring Kesha onstage"

"Gaga used Kesha's issue for publicity"

Yeah I see it.

I don't. Everyone is supporting Kesha. No one said anything bad about Adele

PoshLife
On 2/24/2016 at 6:23 PM, Jester said:

Imagine if Gaga was sitting and playing the piano and singing and Kesha was just next to her standing with ducktape over her mouth. That would be symbolic and such a powerful statement imo

That would be absolutely chilling. I would love it.

Rudz Xinc

I think that's why they met, they most likely will sing together on Oscar or  at least record a song together

Look at those clowns

I don't know that Kesha has the vocal dexterity to perform the song. 

That being said, I do hope Gaga doesn't necessarily sing it with Kesha, but instead has her come out toward the end and just hold hands with other survivors. Show a unity w Kesha, bring attention to Kesha's struggle and to sexual abuse culture as a whole. 

Archived