đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can I ask why everyone is attacking g Dr. Luke?

Squidward T

Featured Posts

JackTheTripper
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

But Kesha has no money because of this case! And she can't even make any because she can't get out of this damn contract. The only possible reason Sony and Dr. Luke want her to stay where she is, is for... Guess what? Money. She makes it for them and she's undeniably the biggest star on Luke's Sony imprint, Kemosabe. She doesn't want to get money out of this case, she just wants to be away from him and have the right to work again. The fact that so much is at stake for her is surely an indication that she's telling the truth as she has so much on the line, and as you mentioned, her image would be forever ruined if it was proved she was lying.

How could you even know how much money she has? Did she really earned nothing while touring the world and having platinum sales? What 100% of profit went to her producer, she was everywhere, im shure she earned something apart from the record sales... And if not, how could she sign something like that, thets just autodestruction

The fact that she is broke, sunds really strange to me, but i dont really know much

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JackTheTripper said:

How could you even know how much money she has? Did she really earned nothing while touring the world and having platinum sales? What 100% of profit went to her producer, she was everywhere, im shure she earned something apart from the record sales... And if not, how could she sign something like that, thets just autodestruction

The fact that she is broke, sunds really strange to me, but i dont really know much

A story came up the other day saying she spent most of her money taking Luke to court. She hasn't released an album or toured in years because of all this. It was also said somewhere that Luke has withheld Kesha's royalties during this case meaning she has no income at all. I have no idea if that's true and it doesn't seem like it would be possible but her contract is obviously terrible so who knows. Young artists get pressured into terrible contracts all the time because they are afraid that no better opportunity will come along. She signed with him when she was very young and obviously couldn't afford a good lawyer to help her with the contract, so she probably just signed it. It's a known fact in the industry that these big companies take advantage of artists who are often clueless with all that stuff.

JackTheTripper
10 minutes ago, Harry said:

A story came up the other day saying she spent most of her money taking Luke to court. She hasn't released an album or toured in years because of all this. It was also said somewhere that Luke has withheld Kesha's royalties during this case meaning she has no income at all. I have no idea if that's true and it doesn't seem like it would be possible but her contract is obviously terrible so who knows. Young artists get pressured into terrible contracts all the time because they are afraid that no better opportunity will come along. She signed with him when she was very young and obviously couldn't afford a good lawyer to help her with the contract, so she probably just signed it. It's a known fact in the industry that these big companies take advantage of artists who are often clueless with all that stuff.

By taking all of this into consideration, someone in that position would want to get out of that contract howewer they can, by any chance posible, right?Furthermore, if she gets out of son and to anew label-nobody hasnt ever talked so much about kesha every single da, imagine how well she would sold on her next album. so you see there is a motiv for both sides... Nobody in right mind would say to stand behind him, but i was just trying to say that by what we heard eveyrone has something to gain from this

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Kesha (under oath) has said Dr. LLUKE did nothing to her, so my question is why is everyone quick to blame Dr. Luke. 10% of rape victims make up allegations. Until we knows the facts this could be someone that is trying to ruin a man's life with false allegations or this man could truly have raped her, we just don't know the facts  yet. 

(1) You made up the statistic that 10% of rape allegations are false. In actuality, the incidence of false rape allegations are identical to the incidence of false burglary and all other false allegations. It's approximately 1-2% in all cases.

(2) Dr Luke himself is the one using Twitter to drag himself into trial by media. Commentators have merely been sending messages of support to Kesha. Hardly anyone is blatantly saying "Yep, for sure he is guilty". 

Squidward T
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Because he's a confirmed piece of sh*t whether he raped Ke$ha or not.

Her original denial was after her Mother (I think?) reported it and Dr Luke threatened to ruin her entire families lives if she didn't deny it.

Do you know anyone that was falsely accused of rape? 

PaperIz

I loved his music but if what he did to Kesha is true, he's disgusting. I'm trying to stay away from attacking him too much since we can't prove it, but I trust Kesha and he obviously did something to her

Squidward T
7 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

(1) You made up the statistic that 10% of rape allegations are false. In actuality, the incidence of false rape allegations are identical to the incidence of false burglary and all other false allegations. It's approximately 1-2% in all cases.

(2) Dr Luke himself is the one using Twitter to drag himself into trial by media. Commentators have merely been sending messages of support to Kesha. Hardly anyone is blatantly saying "Yep, for sure he is guilty". 

Where's 2% coming from? 

9 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

By taking all of this into consideration, someone in that position would want to get out of that contract howewer they can, by any chance posible, right? so you see there is a motiv for both sides... Nobody in right mind would say to stand behind him, but i was just trying to say that by what we heard eveyrone has something to gain from this

I understand what you're saying and I know you're not intending to back him and accuse her but it is coming across in that way a little bit. I don't think she would take this MASSIVE risk of lying - and not only lying but throwing so much money at it - when her career would be at stake anyway if it was proved she made it up?

The only reason she has stated that she wants to leave the contract is because she doesn't want to be in a room with her abuser anymore. That's it. She's not asking for money, or anything. Contract renegotiations happen all the time, especially when artists become hugely successful so if that was her issue, that's what she would've gone for. Why do you think she so desperately doesn't want to see this man anymore? Dr. Luke said Kesha was "like a little sister" to him. If everything was fine and dandy like he said she'd have no problem carrying on making music and scoring hits with him as she was before.

You say she has something to gain but really all she wants is her right to release music and be away from this man. That doesn't sound like a gain to me tbh, especially as she has already lost so much... He and Sony, however... It's a different story.

Just now, Squidward T said:

Do you know anyone that was falsely accused of rape? 

I do, and it was a much more "serious" charge than this one here as it involved a minor. Luckily, he was found innocent.

Like I've said in thousands of threads on this already. It's evident Dr. Luke is an asshole, I'm "attacking" him for not only the damage and abuse he has done to Ke$ha, but also the number of various other artists he has hurt.

Squidward T
40 minutes ago, Runway said:

Dr Rape will be exposed in time and every rape apologist doubting Kesha will look dumb af

Lol how am I rape apologist if I believe innocent until proven guilty? 

Iwontell

Well, everyone seems to have a story about him where he acts douchey (it's not just Kesha. Other artists have said they experienced at least some verbal abuse from him)...if you're an asshole to enough people, eventually it blows up in your face. I think that's what's going on...I mean, in his head he must think "I deliver the hits they need, I can do and say whatever I want"...don't we all know somebody like that?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Squidward T
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Well, everyone seems to have a story about him where he acts douchey...if you're an asshole to enough people, eventually it blows up in your face. I think that's what's going on...I mean, in his head he must think "I deliver the hits they need, I can do and say whatever I want"...don't we all know somebody like that?

Acting douchey does not equal rape :dry:

JackTheTripper
7 minutes ago, Harry said:

I understand what you're saying and I know you're not intending to back him and accuse her but it is coming across in that way a little bit. I don't think she would take this MASSIVE risk of lying - and not only lying but throwing so much money at it - when her career would be at stake anyway if it was proved she made it up?

The only reason she has stated that she wants to leave the contract is because she doesn't want to be in a room with her abuser anymore. That's it. She's not asking for money, or anything. Contract renegotiations happen all the time, especially when artists become hugely successful so if that was her issue, that's what she would've gone for. Why do you think she so desperately doesn't want to see this man anymore? Dr. Luke said Kesha was "like a little sister" to him. If everything was fine and dandy like he said she'd have no problem carrying on making music and scoring hits with him as she was before.

You say she has something to gain but really all she wants is her right to release music and be away from this man. That doesn't sound like a gain to me tbh... He and Sony, however... It's a different story.

Well I will be the first one to admit that i dont know the practice on how the industrie works speaking of contract, and if its the way you say i agree completly.... but it woudnt be imposible to think that because of a better offer from diffrent label,she decided  to ditch the former before the end of the contract, and with all this new publicity in favour of a potenitial new record sales ... like i said . show busines, it has happend before

Archived