💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kanye: i called Taylor

Yanko

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, CoCo1 said:

The song is intentionally self-aggrandizing, Kanye deliberately playing up his ego and the way the media portrays him has been a running theme in his music for quite a while, he doesn't actually want to have sex with her :rip:. And his honesty and lack of a filter is one of the main reasons he's portrayed the way he is in the first place, so when it's his word vs. hers I'd be more inclined to believe him that she did know about the song, but it's conjecture either way.

And he didn't go after the guy's kids, he said he would send them free Yeezys.

:air::air: lol how is this going after his kids. laughable . and i thought he said something inappropriate. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
11 minutes ago, CoCo1 said:

And he didn't go after the guy's kids, he said he would send them free Yeezys.

KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 24, 2016

Your kids are ashamed of their dad… Sorry for speaking about kids… but could you imagine if you were Bob Ezrin’s kids…

Ezrin I truly feel sorry for your friends and family that they have had to suffer an idiot like you for so many years…

XoXoJoanneGaga
19 minutes ago, Whispering said:

KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 24, 2016

Your kids are ashamed of their dad… Sorry for speaking about kids… but could you imagine if you were Bob Ezrin’s kids…

Ezrin I truly feel sorry for your friends and family that they have had to suffer an idiot like you for so many years…

Yea that's not an attack on his family, just on him. He's saying the guy's kids are embarrassed at how out-of-touch and misinformed their dad is. It's an extreme way of putting it, but you made it sound as though he attacked the kids themselves.

Whispering
2 minutes ago, CoCo1 said:

Yea that's not an attack on his family, just on him. He's saying the guy's kids are embarrassed at how out-of-touch and misinformed their dad is. It's an extreme way of putting it, but you made it sound as though he attacked the kids themselves.

Going for this guy's kids...bringing kids into a conversation that had nothing to do with them is out of line. What is it with him bringing up people's kids and families? It's bizarre, even for him.

Look, I'm going to bow out now. We will see if Kanye gets some help, or continues all this crazy talk and attacks on others. I imagine we will see something new and crazy in a few days...if it is even that long. Catch you later in that thread. ;) 

Illuminati

I feel like Kanye is the type who would misunderstand a "i don't support this but do whatever" with "omg i love this you should totally do this" because it's too difficult to change his opinion due to his ego. The conversation must have been something along those lines. 

So maybe that's why he thinks he got her permission, I mean anyone who respects themselves would disagree to be featured on a track in such way. 

JeffSwift
On 2/25/2016 at 2:40 AM, Yanko said:

nah im just pointing out the double standards thats all, but if you cant understand that than okay 

calling him crazy over and over will not make  it a fact.

and also if my comment was off topic then so is yours about him having a feud on twitter with someone else.  that is as off topic as my comment about your double standards. that is all.  i wont respond to your posts anymore. 

You're very ignorant if you truly believe that he doesn't have some internal issues. His social media and daily ranting are apparent signs of mental illness. There's been rumors of Kim being scared of his actions. This is no longer about him being artistically free. It's about him being a 38 year old man with two children being obsessed with a girl who's accomplished more in 10 years than he has in his entire career. Which you know eats away at him and his mental stability. 

• 4 months later...
Yanko
On 2/26/2016 at 8:44 PM, JeffSwift said:

You're very ignorant if you truly believe that he doesn't have some internal issues. His social media and daily ranting are apparent signs of mental illness. There's been rumors of Kim being scared of his actions. This is no longer about him being artistically free. It's about him being a 38 year old man with two children being obsessed with a girl who's accomplished more in 10 years than he has in his entire career. Which you know eats away at him and his mental stability. 

:):):) 

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, Yanko said:

:):):) 

Drag them :laughga:

I don't think I dragged Kanye for this, but if I did I apologize

9lNi8HG.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Princess Die
On 2/26/2016 at 8:44 AM, JeffSwift said:

Lol your fave just came out as a snake. Wyd? :gaycat:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Shadow

Locking old thread... We got plenty to chew on in recent days...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived