Kanye: i called Taylor

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Whispering said:

He wasn't manipulated.

he called taylor told her about the lyrics, taylor was suppose to say that it was a joke but she flipped it

thats why he called her a fake ass in that snl leakd thing

he was manipulated. if taylor had problems with the lyrics she should have said it to his face. 

Whispering
Just now, Yanko said:

he called taylor told her about the lyrics, taylor was suppose to say that it was a joke but she flipped it

thats why he called her a fake ass in that snl leakd thing

he was manipulated. if taylor had problems with the lyrics she should have said it to his face. 

He is lying like crazy all over the place to cover up his delusion and mental instability. I don't believe him for a minute. 

Just now, Whispering said:

He is lying like crazy all over the place to cover up his delusion and mental instability. I don't believe him for a minute. 

lol. of course, thats what taylor wanted. her plan worked

he cant even defend himself without getting called some names. if this was about lets say katy you would have believed it in a minute. kanye may be a lot of things but he's not a liar. but of course everyone wil dismiss him and side with miss tall blond perfect taylor swift zzzzz 

Whispering
26 minutes ago, Yanko said:

lol. of course, thats what taylor wanted. her plan worked

he cant even defend himself without getting called some names. if this was about lets say katy you would have believed it in a minute. kanye may be a lot of things but he's not a liar. but of course everyone wil dismiss him and side with miss tall blond perfect taylor swift zzzzz 

Kanye's comments and behavior is erratic and he seems to have lost touch with reality. He's paranoid and having delusions of grandeur...moreso than usual. I don't believe anything he is saying right now, as he is spiraling out of control.

Stay on topic, or I'm reporting you and ending this conversation. 

Just now, Whispering said:

Kanye's comments and behavior is erratic and he seems to have lost touch with reality. He's paranoid and having delusions of grandeur...moreso than usual. I don't believe anything he is saying right now, as he is spiraling out of control.

Stay on topic, or I'm reporting you and ending this conversation. 

i am on topic :emma: report me if you want lol.

and yes just like i said, its all working in taylors way cause people just like to call kanye crazy and dismiss him.but you can believe what you want of curse. taylor is one of your favs so  its no surprised you're biased. 

and lets not, my comment about katy still stands and you know its true, thats why you want to report me and end the conversation lol thats what you usually do.  im the one whos' gonna end the conversation here, have a nice day.  :) 

5 hours ago, CoCo1 said:

Well there's nothing wrong with him defending himself if he was manipulated. The situation is only a week and a half old. And he's perfectly justified in speaking out against Taylor having two AOTY awards when artists like him and Kendrick who have made incredibly important albums that have near flawless reviews can't win a single one. 

Also that review you're referring to was nothing but inaccuracies and fallacies from top-to-bottom from a guy who's completely out of touch and misinformed on everything he was trying to speak on :rip: It was hilarious 

exactly :applause: he cant even defend himself without people calling him crazy and delusional. one thing he doesnt  do is lie. (at least stuff like this. cause i think he lied about fingers in his asshole :fan: ) 

Duella Dvil
17 hours ago, Hola Soraya said:

30912_original.jpg

giphy.gif

He just won't let this thing die... :saladga: 

Can we take a second.

All three of those pics ARE THE SAME WOMAN

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Whispering
4 minutes ago, Yanko said:

i am on topic :emma: report me if you want lol.

and yes just like i said, its all working in taylors way cause people just like to call kanye crazy and dismiss him.but you can believe what you want of curse. taylor is one of your favs so  its no surprised you're biased. 

and lets not, my comment about katy still stands and you know its true, thats why you want to report me and end the conversation lol thats what you usually do.  im the one whos' gonna end the conversation here, have a nice day.   

He is crazy. He's got some problems right now. 

No, I would report you because all you are doing is trying to bait to get into some fight over "faves". I'm not going to have that off topic discussion. 

I don't believe Kanye and his comments about that respected songwriter and producer's kids were way out of line. They show how irrational his thinking is at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

He is crazy. He's got some problems right now. 

No, I would report you because all you are doing is trying to bait to get into some fight over "faves". I'm not going to have that off topic discussion. 

I don't believe Kanye and his comments about that respected songwriter and producer's kids were way out of line. They show how irrational his thinking is at the moment. 

nah im just pointing out the double standards thats all, but if you cant understand that than okay 

calling him crazy over and over will not make  it a fact.

and also if my comment was off topic then so is yours about him having a feud on twitter with someone else.  that is as off topic as my comment about your double standards. that is all.  i wont respond to your posts anymore. 

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Yanko said:

nah im just pointing out the double standards thats all, but if you cant understand that than okay 

calling him crazy over and over will not make  it a fact.

and also if my comment was off topic then so is yours about him having a feud on twitter with someone else.  that is as off topic as my comment about your double standards. that is all.  i wont respond to your posts anymore. 

He is mentally unstable. It is clear he is having problems. Look at his crazy breakdown at SNL and how he is out of touch with reality in general. 

The topic is Kanye. His recent comment on Taylor was in a series of tweets that involved him calling out this reviewer. There are articles about this series of tweets. Do you want me to bring over the series of tweets or point you to one of the many articles discussing this exchange? All of this is on topic. 

33 minutes ago, Whispering said:

He is mentally unstable. It is clear he is having problems. Look at his crazy breakdown at SNL and how he is out of touch with reality in general. 

The topic is Kanye. His recent comment on Taylor was in a series of tweets that involved him calling out this reviewer. There are articles about this series of tweets. Do you want me to bring over the series of tweets or point you to one of the many articles discussing this exchange? All of this is on topic. 

the topic is kanye calling taylor and telling her about the song.  

the title of this thread: Kanye: i called Taylor

that has nothing to do with the tweets you're talking about.  (or kanyes mental health  which you're so sure about for some reason.do you have an expert's inference that's hes mentally ill/crazy?) 

Whispering
9 minutes ago, Yanko said:

the topic is kanye calling taylor and telling her about the song.  

the title of this thread: Kanye: i called Taylor

that has nothing to do with the tweets you're talking about.  (or kanyes mental health  which you're so sure about for some reason.do you have an expert's inference that's hes mentally ill/crazy?) 

Kanye's latest outburst on this subject about Taylor was in a series of tweets that went on to discuss this reviewer and trash his relationship with his kids. That's all on topic. 

His mental health is part of the discussion, since it goes to show that he isn't thinking clearly of acting normally, even for him. It's all on topic. 

2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Kanye's latest outburst on this subject about Taylor was in a series of tweets that went on to discuss this reviewer and trash his relationship with his kids. That's all on topic. 

His mental health is part of the discussion, since it goes to show that he isn't thinking clearly of acting normally, even for him. It's all on topic. 

the topic is about him saying that he called taylor before he released his song and got taylors approval, that is the topic not the tweets you're talking. the tweets you're talking about were directed  at the grammys and that reviewer or whoever, its a whole different discussion. but ok.

you seem pretty sure that hes mentally unstable.

do you have an expert's inference that's hes mentally ill/crazy?

XoXoJoanneGaga
6 hours ago, Whispering said:

He wasn't manipulated. He called another artist a bitch he wanted to have sex with and tried to claim that he was the reason for her talent and fame. The song lyric and what he has said afterwards is bullshit. Then again, he is in some kind of crazy delusion mode, which is typical for narcicissts with an ego crises. 

Artists are going to get bad reviews. Kanye going for this reviewer's kids was a low blow and completely uncalled for. It wasn't surprising though. He really thinks he is above everyone and everything. He can keep telling himself that, but it won't make it true. 

The song is intentionally self-aggrandizing, Kanye deliberately playing up his ego and the way the media portrays him has been a running theme in his music for quite a while, he doesn't actually want to have sex with her :rip:. And his honesty and lack of a filter is one of the main reasons he's portrayed the way he is in the first place, so when it's his word vs. hers I'd be more inclined to believe him that she did know about the song, but it's conjecture either way.

And he didn't go after the guy's kids, he said he would send them free Yeezys.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived