💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Formation' #109, could it have gone #1 if it wasn't on Tidal?

Guest vivre sa vie

Featured Posts

Guest vivre sa vie

Beyonce's 'Formation' peaked at number 9 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. Do you think it could have gone at number one on the Hot 100 chart if it wasn't a Tidal exclusive? Is Tidal killing the chart performance of artists? Does it help only Tidal or artists as well (to boost their sales)?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NintendoMONSTER

Is Formation going to be released on iTunes or other streaming platforms? I'm still waiting for it... :green:

No I don't think so I cant imagine it being played on radio its only aimed at a very small group of people not in any way the general public. Beyonce kinda shot herself in the foot with this song it doesn't sound professional Imo and her dancing in the video is really cringy and bad Imo I was expecting it to be a decent song but I couldn't have been more wrong this is just my honest opinion and I'm really surprised and disappointed with this song

But WORK went #1! Who was expecting this?! Is it catchier than Formation?! I dont think so... Formation was also performed on Superbowl and had a controversy around it

Serendipity

considering if Work went #1, maybe with a Drake feature:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Jesse Pinkman

She never put it on sale. Charts and sales are irrelevant anyway. Her tour just grossed $100m, and it hasn't event started yet. That's where the focus should be.

It's science, bitch

Jesse Pinkman
7 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Is Formation going to be released on iTunes or other streaming platforms? I'm still waiting for it... :green:

She released it for free on TIDAL

It's science, bitch

bayonse

lmao its 2016. everyone knows that charts are a joke nowadays.

bey obviously doesn't care,formation had already much more impact than some songs that went #1 :green:

no more parties in LA

bayonse
2 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

She never put it on sale. Charts and sales are irrelevant anyway. She just grossed $100m from her tour and it hasn't event started yet. That's where the focus should be.

yass this.  just because ur song is in top 10 doesn't mean that people actually care about you.

Queen of entertainment wins again 

no more parties in LA

5 minutes ago, ashamednudist said:

lmao if work is catchy:green: enought to go #1 formation could have gone number one too

work is a good song its a good clean cut song which is easy to listen to and thoroughly deserves to be number 1 in my opinion. Its cool

Archived