💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga Cash in on Clinton Support?

deeman

Should Gaga Cash in on Clinton Support?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga Cash in on Clinton Support?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
2 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

yes I am thats why im askin you to enlighten me rather than passive aggressively dismiss everyone as ignorant lol

The reason that Bernie Sanders needs the young voters is that those are the people who have no idea how Washington actually works and therefore are clueless about how delusional his plans are.  

He will not have a Democrat house or Senate - and even if he did there isn't support among DEMOCRATS to do what he wants.  

If Bernie gets elected, he will get nothing done and it WILL put a republican in the whitehouse in 2020 and the progressive movement will be severely weakened.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

The reason that Bernie Sanders needs the young voters is that those are the people who have no idea how Washington actually works and therefore are clueless about how delusional his plans are.  

He will not have a Democrat house or Senate - and even if he did there isn't support among DEMOCRATS to do what he wants.  

If Bernie gets elected, he will get nothing done and it WILL put a republican in the whitehouse in 2020 and the progressive movement will be severely weakened.

Yeah because Trump's plans aren't even remotely delusional

56a7832ebb564_costume-dog-ladygaga.1(1).

holy scheisse
Just now, Bonkers said:

Im sorry but we young voters shape the future of the country, and an election of somebody from such humble and authentic grounds would be revolutionary in the systematic operation of the US government that is no longer democratic and reflects capitalist interests over actual democracy

If Bernie was elected, the democrats would not jump ship on their party and begin to support the republicans that makes no sense

And people claimed Obama's candidacy would lead to a republican successor but there's no way in hell that is happening. we are moving away as a generation from the entire republican party. 

Sure Bernie may not accomplish all of his lofty goals but it would be the upset of the century if he won and prove that people can change the government. If eerybody was just as involved in following local and smaller elections as they are with Bernie right now, the entire system could change towards justice. His victory is more symbolic than anything.

fashion monster

I don't think cash to support is a good thing, so I think it's better if Gaga doesn't, but if she decides to do so, it's her problem not ours.

Not being American I don't have much of an opinion about Bernie or Hillary. If I had to choose one of them right now I would say Hillary, mainly because she's better known and she seems to be a stronger figure in an international context than Bernie is. So, my tip for Bernie's supporters is to explain why people should support him using his program instead of diminishing Hillary. Anyway I think the main target is to have a democrat president, so I hope that at the end people who voted one of them support whoever the winner is.

14 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

In New Hampshire it was only over 65's that Clinton did better so not really that young then.

"Even so, there were a few silver linings for Mrs. Clinton. While Mr. Sanders bested her among all age groups younger than 45, the two candidates polled evenly among voters aged 45 to 64. And Mrs. Clinton won the support of voters 65 and older."

http://www.nytimes.com/live/new-hampshire-primary-2016-election/bernie-sanders-wins-every-demographic-group/

Voltaire
25 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Those "young" voters he's got a massive advantage with? They're the 45 and under group. 45.

The House and Senate are largely up for re-election. Calling it a bit soon when 30+ Senators and 300+ Congressmen are going to be elected in November.

You're proposing that the Progressive Movement would be weakened by having a highly inspirational, passionate, dedicated, leader of integrity in the White House? What sort of bizarre stance. The Progressive Movement is being undermined by corrupt campaign money and corporate interests, and the incredibly odd angle that electing someone who changes her words and stances like she changes the color of her pantsuit would be better for causes that inherently require INTEGRITY to be pushed forward.

Lastly, not a single plan is "delusional" nor unprecedented. Single Payer healthcare? Not delusional nor extreme. Public funding of public colleges, trade schools and universities? Not delusional nor extreme. Infrastructure rebuilding? We know it has the highest ROI at around 1.71 per 1.00 spent. THE opposite of delusional as our infrastructure is literally crumbling.

If allowing Americans to have something like affordable and common sense healthcare is delusional, I'm sad for America and her future. I'm glad we didn't feel that way about Social Security. I'm glad we didn't feel that way about the Interstate Highway system, the National Parks System, Local Public Libraries, K-12 Education, and Veterans Benefits.

Our greatest Presidents weren't great because they served 4-8 years of just toeing forward here and there. They did BIG things that matter.

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little. -FDR

OT: I hope she seriously considers both candidates before she would support either of them.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Gypsygaga1
45 minutes ago, LG said:

NO.

Hillary Clinton is the most unintelligent candidate running right now.

Even if I live in Austria,I know that trump is the most unintelligent candidate.I mean,he wants to build a wall and argues with the pope:ph34r:

Perfect Ilusion

JevyDuty

Not to get into the Democratic nomination race debate, but as a Hillary supporter, no thank you. She should stay out of all this mudslinging and focus on her(our) goals.

**** no. 

I would love to see her support Bernie, but I know that's improbable considering her relationship with the Clintons. I don't blame her for that either. 

20 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

Not to get into the Democratic nomination race debate, but as a Hillary supporter, no thank you. She should stay out of all this mudslinging and focus on her(our) goals.

If this article is true then I hardly think Hilary Clinton is going to stop slinging mud.

"Hillary Clinton’s remarks about Bradley Manning

For those who don’t believe that Bradley’s alleged personal life and sexuality may be used against him, by either officials or media critics, this gem of information was presented in a recent Vanity Fair article about Hillary Clinton, while on tour in the Middle East:

“Hillary told staff that she could not fathom how an army private, Bradley Manning, with psychological problems and a drag-queen boyfriend could single-handedly cause the United States unprecedented embarrassment just by labeling massive downloads as Lady Gaga songs.”

https://www.chelseamanning.org/news/hillary-clintons-remarks-about-bradley-manning

Not sure what to make of it and Clinton's daughter is called Chelsea aswell again not sure what it means but Manning was apparently put in solitary over  toothpaste and a copy of Vanity Fair.

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2015/08/13/chelsea-manning-and-hillary-clinton-a-case-of-double-standards/

Archived