The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

"Joined 15 minutes ago" :awkney:

Boris is back :awkney:

btw, these sounds are perfeect :giveup:

Teri Hatcher
7 hours ago, mrbabaduk said:

I clearly stated I am a long time lurker here, and I didn't claim to own or have faith these were actual leaks I was asking what people thought.

Jeeze, some people are just out for blood, huh?

If you're a "lurker" here then you wouldn't ask dumb questions like this  because you would half the brain to figure out it's fake.  Nice try tho fam

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Sizzily
3 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

If you're a "lurker" here then you wouldn't ask dumb questions like these. Nice try tho fam

ahs_promoteonlinekindness_zpsd6e81a93.gi

One Banned Boi

venusfly
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I like the sound of both of them but I'm one of those people that think that everything's fake, even to the point where I'll think actual leaks are fake for a while :flop:

Can we not bring a user's account age into something negatively when they aren't doing any harm please? It just comes off as mean and unwelcoming :noparty: The thread was posted in the correct section, had the correct tag for what the thread was about, and the title was appropriate and nothing was misleading or trollish. Being a member for a few minutes or being a member for a few years doesn't make the slightest difference in threads like this :/ 

This so much.. so many newbies get chased out of this site 

Swan Heart
46 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

This one is the only real one:

It's just so amazing, the vocals at 0:56 made me tear up.. If this turns out to be real (I'm 90% sure it is) and hear it in full, HQ glory, I may die. For real.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

CyanLights
7 hours ago, Solitaire said:

That's why I said as general rule. (And tbh I personally consider the Ratchet instrumental to just be a DJWS song, without Gaga's vocals its none of it is really hers).

I do also now, my iTunes library doesn't have the song tagged with Gaga in anyway. But it was intended for Gaga's use 

PopEmergency

the second video is definitely a bop.... it's probably fake tho and if it is i need the original track :giveup:

2 hours ago, Slavi said:

It's just so amazing, the vocals at 0:56 made me tear up.. If this turns out to be real (I'm 90% sure it is) and hear it in full, HQ glory, I may die. For real.

Wasn't it confirmed it's some youtube girl's voice? She confirmed it herself as I remeber. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Patamon
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Wasn't it confirmed it's some youtube girl's voice? She confirmed it herself as I remeber. 

Yeah,it was confirmed.
471ea881145186234499406963_700wa_0.gif

Levine

Always the same sound, always the same DATED mess, always the same pitched voice :yay: you guys are so boring with these leaks. 

Arizona Sky
30 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Receipts? It's obviously Gaga's voice if you listen to it. That girl could just be lying.

Archived