Redstreak

Featured Posts

Chris Evans
2 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah she is so fake, she probs told kesha's mom to tweet about the money

She got good press for her upcoming single, ugh

Disgusting...

These things are donde privately but meh

I can't say that she wanted it known about the money but they did ask for those fans in the video to share videos/pictures of their gifts + reactions so Taylor could "see them"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I can't say that she wanted it known about the money but they did ask for those fans in the video to share videos/pictures of their gifts + reactions so Taylor could "see them"

The same thing,

Fake and calculated, she should tweet something about it too and use her power to give kesha a voice

WTF is MDNA

Mason Knowles

I'm not a Demi fan, but I completely agree with her here. It's like Taylor is throwing money at the problem just to grab headlines. I don't think Demi made it about her, she has just as much right as anyone to give her opinion. :hor:

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

Chris Evans
Just now, FameHookah said:

The same thing,

Fake ancalculated, she should tweet something about it and use her power to give kesha a voice

same thoughts- this whole thing is about starting a coversation rather than just looking good. I know many people don't like Demi but at least she's speaking out 

This isn't really a Gaga related... And it is bordering on flame bait... Closing.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic
Haroon

@Pizza merged :) if you think/know that your opinion doesn't deserve its own thread then please don't make a thread :emma: when there's an open and active thread about something then keep the discussion there please, to keep this contained and streamline

Archived