question

Why is Demi Lovato eternally bitter?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Matangi said:

What if Kesha lied?

What if you're wrong?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ZAYN said:

Cby6kTAVIAAFHF7.jpg

Someone shut her twitter account down.Ā SheĀ needs to be stopped. IĀ loveĀ herĀ but...Ā :rip:

But that is from insta, so shut her down from the internet :rip:

I know her intentions are good, but the last thing Kesha needs is a conflict among her supporters on the correct way of doing it. Both ways help. Period. Demi giving her f*cks publicly may comfort Kesha and may help other on the long runĀ but it wont help her on the case. Taylor decided to help there. Two ways to look at it. Great. Now move on Demi

Plus, she makes it about herself when she compares herself with Taylor and says "at least she speaks up and is not politically correct"

Hello, it's me

OmgSum1Actually
Just now, RAMROD said:

What if you're wrong?

Don't get me wrong, I am all about #FreeKesha, but this case is Kesha's word against dr.Luke's and she didn't came out here with solid evidence.. I am just being realistic

Shameless selfpromo

RAMROD
Just now, Matangi said:

Don't get me wrong, I am all about #FreeKesha, but this case is Kesha's word against dr.Luke's and she didn't came out here with solid evidence.. I am just being realistic

Ā 

There can be reasons why she didn't have evidence, especially Dr Luke are the person with power.

He worked with people and they would try to stay out of trouble hence didn't give Kesha help she needs.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Ā 

Ā 

I'm genuinely curious

Her career is awful that's why. Only insecure bitches do this.Ā 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

Ā 

Ā 

I'm genuinely curious

You guys are acting like you personally know them.....:saladga:

what if Demi knows something that we don't about taylor?

but yeah, demi is a bit bitter

teenagechrist

She's dumb. She's always acting as if she was some kind of social justice warrior that fights for equality and peace, and she's just being annoying most of the time.Ā 

That was the same person that thought that Gaga's Swine performance at Doritos was glorifying bulimia. Why would someone pay attention to what she has to say?Ā 

CYcUjCX.gif

feeling so hot tamale

Haroon
1 hour ago, ZAYN said:

Cby6kTAVIAAFHF7.jpg

Someone shut her twitter account down.Ā SheĀ needs to be stopped. IĀ loveĀ herĀ but...Ā :rip:

Chip-on-Your-Shoulder.jpg

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Chip-on-Your-Shoulder.jpg

Haroon is shading :udidnt:

Ā 

Haroon
Just now, RAMROD said:

Haroon is shading :udidnt:

Ā 

LOOOL I don't mean to, I just think that she's being pretty self righteous and this situation really doesn't call for it and it's just gonna water down her message :/Ā I thought the image was more lighthearted than posting sentences upon sentences, a picture speaks a thousand words after all :gaycat:Ā 

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOOOL I don't mean to, I just think that she's being pretty self righteous and this situation really doesn't call for it and it's just gonna water down her message :/Ā I thought the image was more lighthearted than posting sentences upon sentences, a picture speaks a thousand words after all :gaycat:Ā 

Not y9ou giving an essay on you not shadingĀ 

fdd2EyZ.png

Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived