Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Demi Lovato eternally bitter?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

But I mean, braking the contract will probably cost millions. Now if every pop star donated that much money then we are in business. If not, then Taylor's money will be irrelevant in the issue. Its still a nice gesture from her though. 

Yeah its only a gesture, if we were to look at real numbers Taylor could even easily buy Kesha from Sony herself :rip: But I like that she thought of what could be helpful to Kesha at this point of need instead of speaking out like Demi suggests. Would it be great if Taylor did both? Yes, of course. But this money gesture, even when it looks "colder" because its just money, weighs more than speaking out in support from a far distance, imo

Hello, it's me

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde

this isn't a contest, demi. money doesn't solve everything but at least she eased kesha's legal payments

Helxig
12 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Ah, I didn't realise Kesha's legal struggles were all about Taylor Swift 'impressing' Demi Lovato. 

health_content_info_97f56b65b94308d58c.g

There it is.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dangerous Man

Idk, just ask her, maybe she'll answer you. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LoveandMagic
16 minutes ago, George said:

Yeah its only a gesture, if we were to look at real numbers Taylor could even easily buy Kesha from Sony herself :rip: But I like that she thought of what could be helpful to Kesha at this point of need instead of speaking out like Demi suggests. Would it be great if Taylor did both? Yes, of course. But this money gesture, even when it looks "colder" because its just money, weighs more than speaking out in support from a far distance, imo

Since it's such a specific amount, I wonder if Taylor spoke to Kesha's mother before hand and asked what she needed at the moment (what amount would help). Kesha may be "worth" $40 mil but how much of that is actually in the bank? I imagine having a high profile celebrity trial against a multi-billion dollar corporation is extravagantly expensive, to say the dam least. And that's not counting all other expenses she may be dealing with. $250,000 is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and I'm guessing is much needed and easily spent. Someone on Twitter said it's 1/8th what she needs to get out of her contract. I don't doubt if she could buy her way out she would have, just to avoid all this damn mess.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

7 minutes ago, LoveandMagic said:

Since it's such a specific amount, I wonder if Taylor spoke to Kesha's mother before hand and asked what she needed at the moment (what amount would help). Kesha may be "worth" $40 mil but how much of that is actually in the bank? I imagine having a high profile celebrity trial against a multi-billion dollar corporation is extravagantly expensive, to say the dam least. And that's not counting all other expenses she may be dealing with. $250,000 is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and I'm guessing is much needed and easily spent. Someone on Twitter said it's 1/8th what she needs to get out of her contract. I don't doubt if she could buy her way out she would have, just to avoid all this damn mess.

Yeah I thought of that too! That Taylor might have called with an open check in hand and asked how much they could use.

At the end of the day, Sony is blocking every way of income Kesha has (I doubt the royalties of previous music are that much), so as time passes, her worth net is going down for sure and extra money comes real handy. Someone in one of the other threads said that she actually sold a house last year to make money for this, so certainly she is milking what she has, but that isnt going to last forever. If this trial extends for too long (celebrity vs corporation including rape allegations? high chances of lasting long), and she has to indemnify someone at the end, it will be like a nail in the financial coffin

Hello, it's me

boyerased

You know how Demi is so bitter and turns every situation into an issue? Plus she doesn't want other people above her. Remember that Gaga thing? Then she keeps on dragging on the issues about her addiction and struggles?

She's annoying, bitter and forced herself to believe that she's confident when deep inside she's so insecure. Can she let people do their own thing and do hers? 

Dangerous Man

Cby6kTAVIAAFHF7.jpg

Someone shut her twitter account down. She needs to be stopped. I love her but... :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LoveandMagic
1 minute ago, George said:

Yeah I thought of that too! That Taylor might have called with an open check in hand and asked how much they could use.

At the end of the day, Sony is blocking every way of income Kesha has (I doubt the royalties of previous music are that much), so as time passes, her worth net is going down for sure and extra money comes real handy. Someone in one of the other threads said that she actually sold a house last year to make money for this, so certainly she is milking what she has, but that isnt going to last forever. If this trial extends for too long (celebrity vs corporation including rape allegations? high chances of lasting long), and she has to indemnify someone at the end, it will be like a nail in the financial coffin

I'm wondering if it's still too late for her to raise money for a buyout. Obviously she wasn't successful at it before, but maybe other quiet benefactors will show up to lend a hand. I worry though that it's come too far at this point, she is still facing a lawsuit from Luke and Sony has to be a bit passed and the bad PR (though I guess it didn't bother them too much when MJ spoke out - they didn't cave.)

I'm wondering if Kesha's best option isn't just to change her name professionally. I really, really want to know what is being said in her lawyer's office and the details in her contract.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived