Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Demi Lovato eternally bitter?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Helxig

She always acts like this though. Who knows why. Maybe because of the struggles she had earlier in life, she just feels like the world owes her something... (attention) Everything that happens with other pop stars she seems to make all about herself. She needs to be careful to stay in her own lane some times. I actually like some of her songs, but her personality is not my favourite :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Smh for those who think that money can solve everything:toofunny:

But a tweet ain't going to solve anything either.

Money will at least give her support for her family/payments etc. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Prismatic said:

But a tweet ain't going to solve anything either.

Money will at least give her support for her family/payments etc. 

True.

Himeros26
7 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

She has a point though. Giving Kesha money does nothing for bringing awareness and exposure to the issue at large.

EDIT: It was still awesome of Taylor to do though. Not questioning her motives. I can just see where Demi is coming from is all.

This and I don't really care for Demitria. 

AdAstra

Speak your #confident truth Demi, but good luck dealing with TaylorNation and the 587573 slander lawsuits. Girl...the teen mob is coming to get you and I'm not sure your lace-front is prepared for that kind of dragging. :air:

PartySick
4 minutes ago, helxig said:

She always acts like this though. Who knows why. Maybe because of the struggles she had earlier in life, she just feels like the world owes her something... (attention) Everything that happens with other pop stars she seems to make all about herself. She needs to be careful to stay in her own lane some times. I actually like some of her songs, but her personality is not my favourite :green:

Taylor Swift isn't a real feminist and Lady Gaga glamorizes eating disorders :green:

🖤

20 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Smh for those who think that money can solve everything:toofunny:

If Kesha wins and is let out of the contract, she will have to pay herself out and indemnify Sony for the albums she is not going to make with them. If she loses, her allegations may be considered defamation and she may have to indemnify Luke. In the mean time she is paying the lawyers, and I assume they must be good and skilled ones, so not very cheap. 

Money isnt at the core of the main issue, but certainly plays an important part for her

Hello, it's me

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, George said:

If Kesha wins and is let out of the contract, she will have to pay herself out and indemnify Sony for the albums she is not going to make with them. Is she loses, her allegations may be considered defamation and she may have to indemnify Luke. In the mean time she is paying the lawyers, and I assume they must be good and skilled ones, so not very cheap. 

Money isnt at the core of the main issue, but certainly plays an important part for her

But I mean, braking the contract will probably cost millions. Now if every pop star donated that much money then we are in business. If not, then Taylor's money will be irrelevant in the issue. Its still a nice gesture from her though. 

Helxig
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Taylor Swift isn't a real feminist and Lady Gaga glamorizes eating disorders :green:

Honestly, I wish I could just find some archive of receipts of all the shít she's said about other artists. I see them all the time being discussed online. She just never stops complaining about other people, even when they're trying to do good (or at least not trying to do harm) Often she even compares herself to them too like gurl, you aren't a perfect saint, noone is, chilllll. Let people live their own lives.

1 minute ago, helxig said:

Honestly, I wish I could just find some archive of receipts of all the shít she's said about other artists. I see them all the time being discussed online. She just never stops complaining about other people, even when they're trying to do good (or at least not trying to do harm) Often she even compares herself to them too like gurl, you aren't a perfect saint, noone is, chilllll. Let people live their own lives.

But what about her #Confidence?!

He/They

Helxig

If I were a pop star I'd promptly use my connections to give her a personal call, just see if she's okay, and discuss what she IS allowed to do. And then see if I could collaborate with her or help out in some way. Or at least send her a card with some flowers or something. I just want her to be okay, because her situation is so shítty. So, so, shítty. And public too.

gagaisitalian
3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

But I mean, braking the contract will probably cost millions. Now if every pop star donated that much money then we are in business. If not, then Taylor's money will be irrelevant in the issue. Its still a nice gesture from her though. 

But it's not Taylor's responsibility to pay Kesha's legal fees. She gave her $250,000. That's a lot of freaking money. She is so kind for doing that and people need to stop finding rocks to throw at Taylor.

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, LDR said:

But it's not Taylor's responsibility to pay Kesha's legal fees. She gave her $250,000. That's a lot of freaking money. She is so kind for doing that and people need to stop finding rocks to throw at Taylor.

I'm just trying to explain what Demi is trying to say, and yes, I think she's quite bitter. At the end of the day, Taylor did something nice towards Kesha and that's the only thing that matters.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Auro said:

But what about her #Confidence?!

What the hell are y'all referencing with your #confidence?? :yay: That song??

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived