question

Why is Demi Lovato eternally bitter?

Redstreak

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

What happened between her and Taylor though? Why is she being like this? 

I guess her tweets yesterday were justified but this is just mean-spirited. 

Brainiac

She has a point though. Giving Kesha money does nothing for bringing awareness and exposure to the issue at large.

EDIT: It was still awesome of Taylor to do though. Not questioning her motives. I can just see where Demi is coming from is all.

Prismatic

Because the only things memorable about her are about her deleting people's fat and telling people not today fatty and obseity is a sin and on top of that, her sistA PooT is getting more attention than Ha. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Is this her response to Tay giving money to Kesha instead of saying something??

Because if it is, mess Demi. I'm one of those who think that actions speak louder than 140 cropped words

Hello, it's me

Redstreak
Just now, Brainiac said:

She has a point though. Giving her money does nothing for bringing awareness and exposure to the issue at large.

Her donation is gonna give Kesha and her situation far more press than any single tweet would

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Prismatic
Just now, Redstreak said:

Her donation is gonna give Kesha and her situation far more press than any single tweet would

Exactly. Tweeting something for Kesha is like those things on Facebook where you share or like and people in Africa will get money or something. 

Like I said before

Money >>>> tweets

Numbers don't lie. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

She has a point though. Giving Kesha money does nothing for bringing awareness and exposure to the issue at large.

tweets aren't gonna pay Kesha's legal fees. I could tweet "love u kesha" in 2 seconds, doesn't make any difference for kesha whatsoever.

Brainiac
Just now, Redstreak said:

Hmm you have a point. Let's see what comes of this I guess.

Haroon

I don't think Demi's coming from a bad place, I mean the people she's speaking about have HUGE platforms that aren't being used to their full potential with this Kesha case, but on the other hand they don't need to be used either if the person doesn't want to for whichever reason :huh: I imagine it's not as black or white as Demi's making it seem though. I'd put it down to her being really frustrated that materials/resources aren't being used the way she'd use them if she was in their position, which she deems as the only right way :/ 

RAMROD

Because she can only speak whales amd wishes to speak humans just like Ariel were. Except Ariel was nicer.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived