💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TIHTY wins Satellite Award!

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Miracle
6 hours ago, GGhost said:

That was almost 20 years ago :deadbanana: However, I'm pretty confident Gaga it's taking the Oscar home this year. As Katy would say numbers don't lie :hor:

The Weary Kind says hello

The songs that take the Satellite Award rarely win because they are songs who aren't even nominated at the Oscars because of rules stuff.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

I am glad she won at least one out of the two. What exactly are the Satellite awards?

"The International Press Academy (IPA) is an entertainment media association with voting members worldwide who represent domestic and foreign markets via print, television, radio, blogs, and other content platforms for virtually every notable outlet."

They're not super relevant, but they're relevant enough to be happy about Gags winning. :koons:

Mister Gaga

Golden Globe winner, Academy Award nominee, six time Grammy Award winner, Satellite Award winner, VOTY at the VMAs worldwide superstar Lady Gaga :applause:

BestFriend
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Golden Globe winner, Academy Award nominee, six time Grammy Award winner, Satellite Award winner, VOTY at the VMAs worldwide superstar Lady Gaga :applause:

giphy.gif

MarcusBones
9 hours ago, InsideOutright said:

If TIHTY beat See You Again and Love Me Like You Do for this award, then there's virtually no doubt she's getting the Oscar. :applause: 

What does that prove? Neither of those is even nominated for the Oscar...:laughga:

although, yes, I believe they have the Oscar in the bag

Archived