I Always Wanted The Born This Way Cover to be a Female Version of this

HANZ

Featured Posts

it would have been sooooo iconic

and the title of the album in RED

Marlon-Brando-The-Wild-One-Movie-Leather

03220_Terry-Richardson-Lady-Gaga-motorcy

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I would've loved that pic with Gaga as the cover. At the same time, I feel like it's not messy enough to really capture the era.

The BTW (standard) cover is such a random eccentric atrocious cheap looking mess, I can't help but feel that was the point of it. I actually quite like the deluxe version though.

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Buddy said:

I would've LOVED that pic with Gaga as the cover.

The BTW (standard) cover is such a random eccentric atrocious cheap looking mess, I can't help but feel that was the point of it. I actually quite like the deluxe version though.

I would've preferred this though 

PqATHVK.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pizza said:

PqATHVK.jpg

That would've been amazing! I also think the BTW single cover would've been solid.

JustAnotherDay
8 minutes ago, Pizza said:

PqATHVK.jpg

This is my favorite photo from the era but I don't think it really encompasses the era. Born this way was sharp black and white with deep reds and that represented the sound of the era well, the pastel pinks and purples don't really represent it

was NickARTPOP

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Buddy said:

That would've been amazing! I also think the BTW single cover would've been solid.

Nick Knight Born This Way is one of my favorite photoshoots. I wish the whole photoshoot would leak but Interscope has legal rights to the photoshoot :(

Alien Tulip
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

This is my favorite photo from the era but I don't think it really encompasses the era. Born this way was sharp black and white with deep reds and that represented the sound of the era well, the pastel pinks and purples don't really represent it

idk, the born this way era wasnt really that dark as people made it seem to be. There were tons of fashion, performances, music videos that were very vibrant and colorful. The born this way and judas videos are the only music videos that fit the theme of that album cover. 

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Pizza said:

idk, the born this way era wasnt really that dark as people made it seem to be. There were tons of fashion, performances, music videos that were very vibrant and colorful. The born this way and judas videos are the only music videos that fit the theme of that album cover. 

TEOG and MTN both were kind of dark. Also didn't gaga describe it as pop music meeting rock/metal which overall has a dark vibe. I honestly can't imagine any other album aesthetic that would truly represent the album.

was NickARTPOP

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

TEOG and MTN both were kind of dark. Also didn't gaga describe it as pop music meeting rock/metal which overall has a dark vibe. I honestly can't imagine any other album aesthetic that would truly represent the album.

She did say that but there are songs on the album that don't truly fall under that aesthetic. I wish she would have kept the horns throughout the era. I liked the alien theme she had going on in the entire month of February 2011

barcodemonster

She should've been makeup free, natural hair, sitting in front of a boudoir, with crazy-ga looking back at her 

scan my barcode

Archived