💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will perform the lead at the iHeartRadio Awards?

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

So the iHeartRadio Awards is being held on April 3rd. Gaga is nominated for Til It Happens To You. I personally think there's a strong possibility she might perform the lead single there. I think this would be a smart move.

What are your thoughts?

KURUSHITOVSKA

They're not relevant enough for such a huge event in her year. She might not even attend them lol but I do hope we have the single already released or at least a release date by that time

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

mariomania1234
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They're not relevant enough for such a huge event in her year.

Just now, SharGaga said:

Probably BBMA, our wait till the VMA's if the album's not done yet.

iHeart would be the nearest and biggest platform to launch the single, assuming she's releasing in March. I think she'll probably perform at both events if the singles coming soon.

malazam

If she's going to perform the lead in an award show it will be the MMA, AMA or VMA

another shot before we kiss the other side

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

iHeart would be the nearest and biggest platform to launch the single, assuming she's releasing in March. I think she'll probably perform at both events if the singles coming soon.

Don't hype yourself. All of you saying the single is coming march lmao I'm ready for another HUGE meltdown.

mariomania1234
Just now, adammonroe said:

Don't hype yourself. All of you saying the single is coming march lmao I'm ready for another HUGE meltdown.

I'm not hyping myself. I'm just being hypothetical. I'll be fine if she waits until later.

PartySick

At this point, I'm preparing myself for an ANTI sized wait. LG5 for Christmas :flop:

But no, I don't think she'll perform there.

🖤

VANTABLACK

Why does she have to debut her lead at a award show no one does that anymore and I honestly don't think that will help. artists these days debut their music videos on award shows now not new material I think gaga should do something completely diff and unique or honestly just do something simple and with just the right minimal promo like Adele did with 

Arizona Sky

Unless the album is at least 85-90% done probably not :( If not, I'm expecting a BBMA debut performance 

Arizona Sky

The iHeart Radio Music Awards aren't that bad guys ^^^ Last year, they got 5.4M viewers which was higher than the VMAS. Not to mention its promoted AF on FM radio stations.

Archived