💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best and Worst Pop Album Covers

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

The Child

Beyoncé is litterally so good!

She doesn't even show her face cause her name is an empire, it's a brand, her name is known by everybody.

It was a very smart move! :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Whatever this is, WORST:

L7U0KLv.jpg

Yikes! Lana looks like that one cat lady who brews her own beer and makes bad puns.

Swan Heart

How could I forget this guy!

DavisBowieAladdinSane.jpg     David-Bowie-Scary-Monsters-and-Super-Cre                                              81VycvvC49L._SL1300_.jpg

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

boobtank

WORST:

81s%2Bi2hv-eL._SY355_.jpg

Sorry, not sorry.
I'm surprised no one's posted this, it's literally like the worst album cover a mainstream pop artist has released in decades.

Tove Lo

Best: 

Halsey - BADLANDS

M.I.A. - Matangi

Marina and the Diamonds - Electra Heart

Worst:

Foxes - All I Need (It's horrid. Not a good photoshoot and especially not a good album artwork)

Ellie Goulding - Delirium (Wtf is up with that lighting? :wtf:)

Spoiler

and maybe Queen of the Clouds :rip: I got used to the album artwork but it's not that great compared to Truth Serum. :laughga:

hop on that **** like a maniac

GloZell Green
27 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Yikes! Lana looks like that one cat lady who brews her own beer and makes bad puns.

AKA someone who shoots everyone that steps in 10 feet close to their precious 1999 model car ht06W5i.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

TRILL MONSTER

BEST:

anything by bjork is always iconic 

the yeezus album cover :green:

justice-cross

worst 

born this way

britney jean 

beyonce

anything by rihanna except anti and unapologetic 

nobody3089

R u kidding me? Anti is one of the most beautiful covers I've seen in years. It's so good that it made me think the album was going to be out of this world 

AKB48 has some nice covers

Beginner+%255BLim.+Ed.+Type+A+CD%252BDVDl_p0022756626.JPG

akb48_-_sayonara_crawl_type-a_reg.jpgheavyrotation_a.jpg

very pleasing to the eye

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

barcodemonster

I am just going to do this based off of personal opinion not what I think is objectivity the best and worst. I'm also going to include albums from every genre, not just pop

Favorites: The Fame Monster, ARTPOP, 4, Teenage Dream, Loud, True Blue, Sucker, Bionic, In the Zone, Ultraviolence, Bangerz, Janet., The Velvet Rope, Rhythm Nation, Nevermind, Live Through This, Tragic Kingdom, Dangerous, Bad, Born in the USA, 

Least Favorites: Born This Way, Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, ANTI, American Life, Britney, Blackout, Animal, 

scan my barcode

EdgeofTeeth

ANTI's cover was one of the only redeeming things about that album, not some of y'all putting it as a "worst" :wtf:

Archived