Facetape or No Face Tape?

monstereo

Which do you prefer on Gaga?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer on Gaga?

• Facetape
    • No Facetape

Featured Posts

If she always looked like the countess, then yes facetape. If not then I'd prefer no tape

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
14 minutes ago, malazam said:

I think the fourth pic si the only one she's not using it. 

No facetape:

bc58dd13fc8d826845b401d63f4a500d.jpg

Holy Christ.... 

Is this gaga?!? 

From where?? 

I've never thought gaga was stunning and drop dead gorgeous, but this sways that opinion! She's easily killing Bey, Rih, and Katy in this. Easily. 

I see face-tape in 5 out of those 6 photos you posted? you know what? i think she's using it in all of them.

I don't care if she uses face-tape or not but she looks 5/8 years older when she's using it. is that good or bad? i don't know, i like her both ways. 

PartySick
21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I think she was using face tape at the 2015 Grammys :huh: 

I don't really have a proper answer really, it depends on the look she's going for. Without it she can seem so beautiful and light and heavenly, but with it she can seem like a smouldering hot Italian babe :gaycat: 

edit: She can seem both sides of adjectives with or without anyway, but my point is that it depends on the entire look and I don't have a preference when the rest isn't taken into consideration :laughga: 

^ I think she looks good with it or without it. The only thing that concerns me is the permanent damage that can be done to your skin when using it often :ohno: 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

I personally think she looks best without the face tape. There have been quite a few occasions where the tape has pulled a bit too tight and has left Gaga looking a little odd. The interviews she did with Diane the other week demonstrated it well, as well as the 2014 Oscars. She has the most stunning eyes, so I'll always prefer it without. 

boobtank
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Holy Christ.... 

Is this gaga?!? 

From where?? 

I've never thought gaga was stunning and drop dead gorgeous, but this sways that opinion! She's easily killing Bey, Rih, and Katy in this. Easily. 

That picture is quite edited lol

Alien Tulip
10 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

i really don't understand how you can tell where she's with face tape can someone help me with that? 

i prefer her with good wigs, op :green: 

No Tape

hYmiAlH.jpg

M2agd99.jpg

Tape

bc6d94k.jpg

June_10th_Out_in_NYC_2.jpg

It's not extremely noticeable unless you're a very observant person like I am.

Alien Tulip
17 minutes ago, boobtank said:

She's wearing face tape in all of the ones you posted :air:

She's not wearing it for the Grammy or Oscar look. I'm very experienced with makeup and the emerald eyeshadow she has applied on has sort of a cat winged look to her which can make the eyes look pulled back. 

malazam
12 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Well. 

Sh!t... 

This is the real but the point was her face 

lady-gaga-accepts-lennonono-grant-for-pe

Still killing that look

Actually Gaga's looks back in 2012 are AMAZING, every single one, she ruled the brown hair during FAME promo

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived