💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Neon Nature Tour 2.0 (Just an Idea)

NE Thing

Featured Posts

NE Thing

Hi!

Marina and the Diamonds has confirmed that her Neon Nature Tour will be visiting regions such as Asia, Oceania and Latin America - and this marks the first time she will bring a show to these places. Therefore, I feel that she could change up the show so she has a different experiences for these fans who have never been able to see her. Here is my setlist idea, and you should post yours as well.

01. Solitaire
02. Weeds
03. I Am Not A Robot

04. Blue
05. Shampain / Oh No!
06. Gold

07. Bubblegum B*tch
08. How to Be A Heartbreaker
09. Radioactive / Disconnect
10. Mowgli's Road

11. Obsessions
12. Numb
13. Teen Idle
14. Better Than That
15. Lies

16. I'm A Ruin
17. Forget
18. Power and Control
19. Savages
20. Immortal

-ENCORE-
21. True Colours
22. Happy
23. FROOT

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Where did she confirm? Today's Froot Sundae show is the last of the tour. :flop: 

EDIT: I know she said she was coming here to Australia in a video, however that can't happen now since the tour is basically over. 

Haroon

I like the addition of more songs because I felt like her show was too short, it clocked in around 90mins which is around 30-45mins shorter than most pop concerts I've been to :noparty: 

I'd prefer if the 3 act sequence was kept though, as in The Family Jewels -> Electra Heart -> FROOT :tongue: 

NE Thing
8 minutes ago, Blake said:

Where did she confirm? Today's Froot Sundae show is the last of the tour. :flop: 

EDIT: I know she said she was coming here to Australia in a video, however that can't happen now since the tour is basically over. 

The tour is continuing on to mainland Europe, and then two shows in Latin America (Brazil and Argentina) before doing the Latin Lollapalooza. But, Marina is known for adding tour dates randomly throughout the tour, and the tour doesn't fully end until April for now, so you never know...

8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I like the addition of more songs because I felt like her show was too short, it clocked in around 90mins which is around 30-45mins shorter than most pop concerts I've been to :noparty: 

I'd prefer if the 3 act sequence was kept though, as in The Family Jewels -> Electra Heart -> FROOT :tongue: 

I just did it this way as this is how I originally envisioned it.

Also, who thinks she will do I'm Not Hungry Anymore for FROOT Sundae?

BibleThisWay
13 minutes ago, Green Unicorn said:

Hi!

Marina and the Diamonds has confirmed that her Neon Nature Tour will be visiting regions such as Asia, Oceania and Latin America - and this marks the first time she will bring a show to these places. Therefore, I feel that she could change up the show so she has a different experiences for these fans who have never been able to see her. Here is my setlist idea, and you should post yours as well.

01. Solitaire
02. Weeds
03. I Am Not A Robot

04. Blue
05. Shampain / Oh No!
06. Gold

07. Bubblegum B*tch
08. How to Be A Heartbreaker
09. Radioactive / Disconnect
10. Mowgli's Road

11. Obsessions
12. Numb
13. Teen Idle
14. Better Than That
15. Lies

16. I'm A Ruin
17. Forget
18. Power and Control
19. Savages
20. Immortal

-ENCORE-
21. True Colours
22. Happy
23. FROOT

Shade @ you putting every FROOT song except CPMD on the setlist

The only thing I would change is that I would put more things on the stage, like some neon trees and stuff, to make the name "neon nature" make sense :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

NE Thing
6 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Shade @ you putting every FROOT song except CPMD on the setlist

I forgot about ha! Pretend she's before Mowgli's

pink sushi

Marina's tour is ending next month. She won't be doing any shows in Australia or South America (other than Lollapalooza)... 

lmao this bitch needs to learn how to properly tour europe first

who will love me when the night is over

NE Thing
10 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Marina's tour is ending next month. She won't be doing any shows in Australia or South America (other than Lollapalooza)... 

She doing two theatre shows apparently, Brazil and and Argentina

NE Thing
8 hours ago, Spock said:

lmao this bitch needs to learn how to properly tour europe first

She just delayed due to an unwell family member. If you look at her tour dates she's visiting most of Europe.

10 hours ago, pink sushi said:

Tbh Australians deserve a visit.

Archived