Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

I always wondered why...

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

Gaga never worked with Dr. Luke for?!  Especially since so many MAJOR artists have!  Is he just not her type of sound, she just wants to be different, or is it something else?

Egypt. W

GagaMyBlood95

He is probably just too generic for her... Idk, he might be pushy in the studio with his ideas and production, and we all know how Gaga feels about that.. She wants to be in charge of many things and to be involved in basically everything.

Phoenix

probably because she wants the artistic freedom aka she wants to create the music by herself, he probably wouldn't "let her" do her own things to the music if you know what i mean

💎

Judas Oyster

Perhaps he tried to grab her ass and from that moment Gaga decided to ignore his existence forever

mariomania1234

Because Dr. Luke, Max Martin and the like are very vanilla and safe production wise. A lot of their songs sound identical to one another. I lowkey believe their responsible for most of the writing of the songs they collaborate on with other pop singers.

mucinex

maybe the industry knows he's a rapist and only established artists work with him because they know their power is too high for him to try to take advantage of them & no one wants to call him out because of what might happen- or what did happen with Kesha but Gaga has had the producer rape situation happen before and she refuses to work with him :green: 

Alcina Dimitrescu
6 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Perhaps he tried to grab her ass and from that moment Gaga decided to ignore his existence forever

yeah she decided getting her ass grabbed by Fusari, R.Kelly and Terry was better.

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, SecretWeapon said:

yeah she decided getting her ass grabbed by Fusari, R.Kelly and Terry was better.

I knew that was coming!  ?

Egypt. W

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

reported

lou28bN.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

The Child
12 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Because Dr. Luke, Max Martin and the like are very vanilla and safe production wise. A lot of their songs sound identical to one another. I lowkey believe their responsible for most of the writing of the songs they collaborate on with other pop singers.

Max Martin is so much better though, he's truly a genius.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kulture Kiari

I hate when people make click bait titles like these. 

But OT: She probably didnt because of what you stated: Everyone works with him. Gaga is one of those few that likes to have a unique sound. 

Archived