question

Is Lady Gaga the biggest household name ?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

Gaga was the biggest popstar in the world she she was everywhere obviously that wasn't going to last forever it would be weird if it it just sounds Tiring I'm happy she fell from the top tbh. But even when that happened I feel like gaga is instilled in the minds of the people gp more  especially throughout the whole world not just the u.s. gaga isn't going anywhere she is the last person so far to have the biggest debut ever she achieved icon status with her debut early in her career . Everyone knows who Lady gaga is it does not  matter if they listen to her music or not they know her name. From Japan to Canada , to Latin America , to Europe to India and Africa (insert gypsy lyrics here) she is a house hold name even though Taylor swift is the biggest start right now I. Don't think the whole world is gaga for her plus the fact that gaga was so big early in her career kinda gives her an advantage cus she was shocking  and in ur face people won't ever forget . I would even compare her to Michael Jackson because he had lots of fans but at the same time he had so many haters but every one knew he existed and were all fascinated by him . I remember last year I went to India and visited a rural village and all the local kids and parents knew who lady gaga was I was so surprised even though they were making fun of gaga , the impact is real.

idk what do yall think I don't think gaga is going anywhere I have a feeling her star will get bigger this year than we've ever witnessed before:giveup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not right now, she was someday, but it is safe to say at this moment the industry is pretty much controlled by Taylor, Adele and Katy (not including males here). She might be back at the stage she was during the TFM and BTW era if everything goes right.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, ゼレミ ノヴェリノ said:

she'll go down in history obv

All of the other pop stars used to laugh and call her names

12 minutes ago, pepsicoladew said:

Gaga was the biggest popstar in the world she she was everywhere obviously that wasn't going to last forever it would be weird if it it just sounds Tiring I'm happy she fell from the top tbh. But even when that happened I feel like gaga is instilled in the minds of the people gp more  especially throughout the whole world not just the u.s. gaga isn't going anywhere she is the last person so far to have the biggest debut ever she achieved icon status with her debut early in her career . Everyone knows who Lady gaga is it does not  matter if they listen to her music or not they know her name. From Japan to Canada , to Latin America , to Europe to India and Africa (insert gypsy lyrics here) she is a house hold name even though Taylor swift is the biggest start right now I. Don't think the whole world is gaga for her plus the fact that gaga was so big early in her career kinda gives her an advantage cus she was shocking  and in ur face people won't ever forget . I would even compare her to Michael Jackson because he had lots of fans but at the same time he had so many haters but every one knew he existed and were all fascinated by him . I remember last year I went to India and visited a rural village and all the local kids and parents knew who lady gaga was I was so surprised even though they were making fun of gaga , the impact is real.

idk what do yall think I don't think gaga is going anywhere I have a feeling her star will get bigger this year than we've ever witnessed before:giveup:

In what world is Swift bigger than Adele? 

Dominic

I'd say maybe moreso Rihanna and Beyonce but Gaga is definitely a household name as well. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

barcodemonster
6 minutes ago, Red said:

Not right now, she was someday, but it is safe to say at this moment the industry is pretty much controlled by Taylor, Adele and Katy (not including males here). She might be back at the stage she was during the TFM and BTW era if everything goes right.

People didn't forget her name just because she isn't that big right now 

scan my barcode

1 minute ago, barcodemonster said:

People didn't forget her name just because she isn't that big right now 

No but she's not in the control of the industry as she was either. She's not the biggest householder.

8 minutes ago, Red said:

Taylor is not that big in europe. Even Ellie Goulding is in europe bigger than Taylor Swift :hor:

Katy had more hits than Gaga with her last two albums, but the name Lady Gaga is still much bigger than the brand of Katy Perry in europe. 

2020Covid19IsOurs
20 minutes ago, pepsicoladew said:

I remember last year I went to India and visited a rural village and all the local kids and parents knew who lady gaga was I was so surprised even though they were making fun of gaga , the impact is real.

I know at least 3 punjabi songs where she has been referenced and I don't even like that music. Literally everyone in my village knows who Lady Gaga is and about other pop stars they can't even pronounce the names correctly.:laughga:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

ChicaSkas

A huge percentage of the GP now know the name Gaga and associate it with her. I would say she's not a household name, but very recognizable on the name.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Just now, User said:

Taylor is not that big in europe. Even Ellie Goulding is in europe bigger than Taylor Swift :hor:

Katy had more hits than Gaga with her last two albums, but the name Lady Gaga is still much bigger than the brand of Katy Perry in europe. 

Same thing here in Brazil

But who gives a **** about Brazil

SEVDALIZA

She is definitely a force to be reckoned with (Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Taylor are the biggest pop star names in the world right now), but the biggest household name? we all know who that is...

giphy.gif

Just looking at her international tour numbers from the 80's to up til now...

Who's That Girl Tour (1987) 

ParisFranceParc de Sceaux 131,100 / 131,100 $1,989,234

London Wembley Stadium 216,000 / 216,000 $4,984,956

Confessions Tour (2006)

Amsterdam NetherlandsAmsterdam ArenaPaul Oakenfold 102,330 / 102,330 $11,783,254

Horsens DenmarkForum Horsens 85,232 / 85,232 $11,435,199

Sticky & Sweet Tour (2008)

Buenos Aires Argentina River Plate Stadium 263,693 / 263,693 $18,274,292

Tel Aviv Israel Hayarkon 99,674 / 99,674 $14,656,063

MDNA tour (2012)

Quebec City Plains of Abraham 70,569 / 70,569 $8,098,292

Medellín Colombia Estadio Atanasio Girardot 90,018 / 90,018 $14,741,104

insane.

operating from another world

• Guest locked this topic

Archived