đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Losing Respect for Beyonce/Taylor

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

blackstar

it's funny how someone needs to get raped to see who's real or fake here :saladga: 

and yes, i think beyonce and taylor are fake as ****. they are acting like they are next mother teresa at the social media but when s.hit is about to get real, they suddenly disappear.

drag me i don't care

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

1) It has nothing to do with them. 

2) We have no idea if they have contacted her privately.  

3) Are we going to blame every single woman who doesn't speak out publicly?

4) It's just a tweet. You're losing sight of the actual issue. 

remember, this is the internet. if you don't publicly proclaim support for someone it means you don't give a **** and couldn't care less about the person.

emma roberts is an abuser

Dominic
8 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

remember, this is the internet. if you don't publicly proclaim support for someone it means you don't give a **** and couldn't care less about the person.

Let's attack Madonna on Twitter.  She hasn't shown support yet :green:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Jesse Pinkman
4 hours ago, Red said:

She's active on instagram as far as I know

When has Beyoncé EVER directly addressed anything on social media? Even when her husband was getting his ass WHOOPED in the elevator by her own sister, what did she do? She addressed it in a song. She has always been notoriously private, so idk why you guys are expecting her to post a picture of Kesha on Instagram as a way to reinforce her stance as a feminsint.

It's science, bitch

DeleteMyAccount
4 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

1) It has nothing to do with them. 

2) We have no idea if they have contacted her privately.  

3) Are we going to blame every single woman who doesn't speak out publicly?

4) It's just a tweet. You're losing sight of the actual issue. 

Only the ones who preach about standing up for other women in the industry. I mean, Taylor got made at Amy and Tina for making a joke at the Golden Globes one year and said that there's a special place in hell for women who back other women. When you become a feminist, it shouldn't be a defense mechanism or platform to use when "you" get personally offended. Speaking for women is what Taylor/Beyonce live for.

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

When has Beyoncé EVER directly addressed anything on social media? Even when her husband was getting his ass WHOOPED in the elevator by her own sister, what did she do? She addressed it in a song. She has always been notoriously private, so idk why you guys are expecting her to post a picture of Kesha on Instagram as a way to reinforce her stance as a feminsint.

Well, she did parade in "gay" clothes for Pride once. I was pretty shocked tbh.

Jesse Pinkman
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Well, she did parade in "gay" clothes for Pride once. I was pretty shocked tbh.

That wasn't directly addressing anything, though. For instance, she was dead silent when all of the police brutality in the black community was going on. But in typical Beyoncé fashion, she made a song and video proclaiming her stamce on the issue. She has always let her music do the talking for her. I don't understand what people are expecting her to do.

It's science, bitch

Them not commenting on Kesha's situation publicly is just as feminist of a choice as hollowly hashtagging #FreeKesha.

Fiona Apple
5 hours ago, jojo Freud said:

Honestly, its true though. Where are they, why are they staying completely quite? This is a major situation and no comment at all. Seems like most things in the music industry, feminism is just a marketing tactic for these artists. 

Thought we all knew that..

StMordecai

Honestly, some of you seem more upset about the fact that Katy, B and Taylor aren't speaking on it than the actual Kesha V Dr Luke situation itself.

StMordecai
1 hour ago, mxe98 said:

it's funny how someone needs to get raped to see who's real or fake here :saladga: 

and yes, i think beyonce and taylor are fake as ****. they are acting like they are next mother teresa at the social media but when s.hit is about to get real, they suddenly disappear.

drag me i don't care

The Beyonce part i'm honestly not getting, to be honest.

I guess surprising kids at school and dancing with them in the gymnasium doesn't count as being real or anything.

http://www.beyonce.com/beygood/ < Charity.

Some of you need to do some research before hoping on the thread-bandwagon.

1 hour ago, Metamorphosis said:

That wasn't directly addressing anything, though. For instance, she was dead silent when all of the police brutality in the black community was going on. But in typical Beyoncé fashion, she made a song and video proclaiming her stamce on the issue. She has always let her music do the talking for her. I don't understand what people are expecting her to do.

i think there were also rumors that the carters financially supported black lives matter movements secretly

Alcina Dimitrescu
1 hour ago, Knife said:

Them not commenting on Kesha's situation publicly is just as feminist of a choice as hollowly hashtagging #FreeKesha.

tbh :laughga:

rkellygagadryhumpsnl.gif?w=600&h=335

6 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

So you wouldn't have any desire to help the starving children in Africa who have nothing to do with you? 

Speaking to Kesha privately is not going to help the matter, the point of speaking out is to display support to show SONY and other companies that they will not stand for this. 

We're not blaming every woman, were talking about the feminist, female singers that have a huge presence in the industry. 

deep fat fry ha!

Archived