opinion

Rihanna actually has 1 great album!

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

PaperIz
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Rated R is a great album !

Fire Bomb is one of my favorite ! And still love Hard as well :flutter:

Te Amo is one of the most sensual song Riri has released ! 

Loud and GGGB are still my favortie Rihanna's albums though :) 

Fire Bomb destroys my life lol. So good :giveup: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

She actually has 7 :hor: but yeah Rated R is my favorite or Talk That Talk.

Her first album was kinda rushed and mediocre and her last 2 were meh too. Idk about the others

Chuckles

To me her albums are as follows. ANTI may go up eventually.

Unapologetic > Rated R > Talk That Talk > ANTI > GGGB: Reloaded > LOUD > Good Girl Gone Bad > A Girl Like Me > Music of the Sun

PaperIz
3 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Her first album was kinda rushed and mediocre and her last 2 were meh too. Idk about the others

I love them all tbh, but I see what you mean. I actually do enjoy Anti, but something about it just bothers me :laughga: 

Fiona Apple

I love them all tbh, but I see what you mean. I actually do enjoy Anti, but something about it just bothers me :laughga: 

Idk I don't really like Anti. I do appriciate the fact that she experimented more and that her vocals got better.But the songs are just not good to me

bionic
Just now, CurlyBae said:

I will give it a listen!

You'll probably know the entire album because pretty much every song was released as a single. I hope you enjoy it!

buy bionic

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, bionic said:

You'll probably know the entire album because pretty much every song was released as a single. I hope you enjoy it!

Yeah I saw the tracklist and I knew more than half of the album :laughga:

Bradley

I love Unapologetic, Anti, Talk That Talk, Loud, Rated R and Good Girl Gone Bad.

I love some songs from Music of the Sun and A Girl Like Me but her discography is actually pretty amazing throughout.

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Idk I don't really like Anti. I do appriciate the fact that she experimented more and that her vocals got better.But the songs are just not good to me

Yeah I feel the same way with a lot of the album. But higher and close to me or whatever are really enjoyable

Fiona Apple

Yeah I feel the same way with a lot of the album. But higher and close to me or whatever are really enjoyable

I kinda like Love on the brain and Kiss it better! Work is bad but I listen to it too sometimes :emma:

Lord Temptation

OMG finally! Been saying it for years now! Rated R is Rihanna's magnum opus. Then Good Girl Gone Bad and Loud are equal second. In many ways, GGBG (2007), Rated R (2009) and Loud (2010) are Rihanna's Holy Trinity. Everything she's done before and since has been hit and miss. Talk That Talk and Unapologetic should've been condensed into one album. 

Mister Gaga

To be completely honest, ANTi is her best album to date. The others, besides there are full of hits, lack of personality imo. I can actually hear rihanna in ANTi :)

Archived