Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce to release an ALBUM MOVIE

boobtank

Featured Posts

Redstreak

I was thoroughly impressed with Self-titled and loved Formation so I'm excited for more and more Bey.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Well that's going to be interesting!

Not sure how will a movie play out to the gp, but I'm sure with good marketing, they can make it successful

Of course, it depends on the music as well, and that surprise release won't be THAT much of a surprise like it was with BEYONCE but still, she is playing it smart tbh

OmgSum1Actually

There was a rumour that Gaga was going to release real movie for LG5, just after her Golden Globe win, I saw a talk on YouTube about it and I can't find it now...

Shameless selfpromo

The Child
11 hours ago, boobtank said:

Didn't realise there were so many bey haters in here tbh

Succes and acclaim make people madly jealous.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

So many different forms of releasing music, and yet just releasing a straight up album remains the best In my opinion :emma:

eifulien

As a huge Bey fan I'm not really thirsty for her rn. But maybe I don't represent her audience in this moment. BEYONCÉ was good but was overwhelming and I still feel the era was recent. I'm not dying for new material especially not as massive as self-titled. I'm definitely here for a sound in the vein of 4 - classy, mature, melodic and timeless. If she made an album full of Formations then B7 can't come soon enough cause Imma be skipping this commercial trash. :wtf:

Also, I respect her unconventional ways and phases of releasing. She is trying to shake things up in the industry with a lasting effect but tbh if she goes that unpredictable way always it'd become annoying. But we can see more and more artists trying different release strategies so it's working. Having a movie from Gaga - now that'd be the best thing. Bey can't make me that excited about visuals, she is much stronger in the vocals but imagery is not as good (since we have Gaga well...)

Imagine having an album movie and a release a la 25? That'd be good.

LORD GAGA

I'm kind of bored with these gimmicky release tactics she implements now... Because for example last time we got the album and videos etc all at the same time wo it seemed successful at the time but it died an astoundingly quick death and had no longevity, the same will happen with this probably, hope I'm wrong but we'll see ?

Archived