💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce to release an ALBUM MOVIE

boobtank

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

is this reliable...? i'm kinda tired of all this marketing strategies. Just play the music, and if it's good, people with buy it :saladga: 

how is this a marketing strategy? She just wants to do a great album movie, that's an art form

It has as much marketing in it as usual MVs do, probably even less since usual MV is made to be perfect for 3 minutes on TV, while album movie isn't that TV friendly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually getting hyped. :giveup:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

ShockPop
20 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

It's been done before and I'm excited to see Beyoncé's take on the concept.

I loved when Goldfrapp did one a few years back :flutter:

http://goldfrapp.com/film/

I loved it so much I got the vinyl!

Beyonce needs good material. Unfortunately she doesn't have any.

16 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

You guys are so negative yet you'd be loving it if Gaga was doing it  

Um, not quite. A lot of people would be mad cause it's basically a cum shot. Boom, we're done. And there's the whole chart thing that so many monsters obsess over. 

What is up with this "you guys would love it if Gaga did it" argument? Y'all not here when her own fans drag her for stuff that messes up promotion? 

This album better come with a personalized sugar daddy so I'll have some way to buy it's expensive ass.

LaLuna
34 minutes ago, Jester said:

I have a feeling that Beyonce needs this type of things to make her songs chart / become hits. 

I thought the same thing. I mean, just make a damn album with good music, stop with all the marketing sh*t. Also, just because it worked with BEYONCÉ, doesn't mean it'll work again. 

LaLuna
22 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

You guys are so negative yet you'd be loving it if Gaga was doing it :awkney:

Not necessarily. It could be amazing just as much as it could be a disaster. 

39 minutes ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

So like tropico? But longer?

No like Runaway, an actually good album film

Alien Tulip

Even if you are tired of her and I am a little bit too but you cant deny she has a smart team. Her fans are always happy because she and her team are very strategic in terms of distributing the music in a cool way where the fans can enjoy it simultaneously around the world in one moment. 

Bette Davis
18 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I loved it so much I got the vinyl!

I absolutely loved that album :flutter: it's such a haunting, moving piece of work and the visuals took it to another level. Can't wait to see what they do next.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Iwontell

Awesome, I'm really excited...
If anybody is going to do it, I'm glad it's her...if it was Gaga ppl would **** on it bf it was even released, at least Bey has a shot of delivering a nice experience if she does it right...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Chump said:

Except she isn't dated and is more successful than ANY new artist

yeah, because of her NAME and not because of QUALITY she is more successful!

and what I ment is that she is making the same kind of music young, new, talented acts are making themselves right now, so she can sound like them too, because honestly even Beyoncé (the album) sounds dated after 3 years & i don't want to start about her albums before that

and also, she is making all this visual work so she has something to offer!

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Here for something like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd5kC1MzH3h8sxjBirISQ

If her album is 20 percent as good as Purple Rain, I'll be impressed.

Archived