šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy and his team starting to work on AHS 6 !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For a second I thought the picture announced the next season title.

I was like "'American Horror Story: BRASIL' OMG, oh wait no that doesn't make any sense, the picture is from Brazil it can't be a title.Ā :toofunny:"

Yes Yes Yes!! Also Angela officially confirmed she'll be back in an interview, the Ā first set of news will be very soon!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, channel said:

Yes Yes Yes!! Also Angela officially confirmed she'll be back in an interview, the Ā first set of news will be very soon!

yep t has been confirmed we'll know the title next month ;)Ā 

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Pop said:

I hope she doesn't return.Ā 

She needs to be 100% focused on LG5.Ā 

She could return as a guest in a couple of episodes. In a week or less it could be shot without preventing her to focus on LG5.Ā 

JevyDuty

I'm conflicted about her returning or not. Kinda feels like a slap toĀ Ryan Murphy's face after she asked him to be on his show andĀ he accepted, now he's asking her to return to the show. Should she??

Other than that, I would prefer she doesn't return and focus on my ears.Ā MineĀ areĀ thirstyĀ forĀ NEW music.

Dangerous Man

I'mĀ low-keyĀ hopingĀ GagaĀ won'tĀ return.Ā 

Though IĀ won'tĀ mind ifĀ she'll getĀ castedĀ again.Ā She'sĀ always aĀ busyĀ womanĀ anyway,Ā sheĀ canĀ manageĀ herĀ time.Ā 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SarahYuko
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She could return as a guest in a couple of episodes. In a week or less it could be shot without preventing her to focus on LG5.Ā 

I'd like her to do that. At least that. I don't want her to just disappear from the sets. Maybe a few minutes of an episode at least.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

I'd like her to do that. At least that. I don't want her to just disappear from the sets. Maybe a few minutes of an episode at least.

she could return as regular as the same way of Angela Bassett last year. Having a secondary storyline but still important one

Alien Tulip

The show peaked in season 3. It still gets good views but it's not as popularity or good as it was the first two seasons. I would rather her distance herself from this tired show.

MonsterOfSpain

I want her to be on it again, imagine her appearing on TV every week again while she's promoting her newly-released album. The slayage would be real

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I want her to be on it again, imagine her appearing on TV every week again while she's promoting her newly-released album. The slayage would be real

ture ! Even with no album out Hotel helped her albums to stay in top 1500 on Itunes ! Imagine with a new album !

Ā 

Archived