💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha LOSES court case against Dr. Luke

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

mucinex

so sad. and i wish it wasn't so confusing and someone could give us a definite answer about what she can do, as far as i know, she is not legally allowed to do anything besides Tweet. it's so disgusting.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
17 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I don't think so. Dr. Luke and Sony practically own her, literally. 

TMZ reported she's aloud to make music without Dr. Luke, but still under Sony

HEARTHUNTER
9 minutes ago, Bernie Sanders said:

That's horrible. She should hire tons of bodyguards, record however many albums with them necessary an then leave 

If only things could work this way.. She will get sued, indebted and would put her future and personal life in danger if she does that. It's not how the system works unfortunately, there is a very complex mechanic around the notion of contract, this isn't a very simple case actually, she could get in trouble with the government or get problematic penalties. I wish they would just let her go damnit.

HEARTHUNTER
5 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

TMZ reported she's aloud to make music without Dr. Luke, but still under Sony

Kesha wanted to leave Sony because they don't do anything against Luke... If she still records for them they won't let her do what she wants.

What an ironically poetic way to enslave people in the 21st ****ing century.

This is a joke, right? 

Once again the justice system fails to help the victim and supports the side with more money instead. This is absolutely disgusting.

SarahYuko
24 minutes ago, Bernie Sanders said:

She should chase her name and assassinate them

Rootin for ya though I'm not American! When you become Prez, I'm sure you'll make this happen :D

mister max
25 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

She should make 6 crap albums in 1 year with one massive hit and finish the contract.

Then sign onto another label riding off of the sucesses of that 1 hit and all sony and Dr.lukes promo money.

She will end up using them in the long run.

Or she can just appeal.

qPFlUyx.jpg

#Justice4BADROMANCE

#Karma4BadRomance

#Still_Salty_About_TikTok#1_and_Stopping_BadRomance_From_Getting#1_Even_though_BadRomance_was_and_is_more_successful_and_still_playing_on_radio

not funny...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Fiona Apple
39 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

She should make 6 crap albums in 1 year with one massive hit and finish the contract.

Then sign onto another label riding off of the sucesses of that 1 hit and all sony and Dr.lukes promo money.

She will end up using them in the long run.

Or she can just appeal.

qPFlUyx.jpg

#Justice4BADROMANCE

#Karma4BadRomance

#Still_Salty_About_TikTok#1_and_Stopping_BadRomance_From_Getting#1_Even_though_BadRomance_was_and_is_more_successful_and_still_playing_on_radio

Umm you deserve a permanent ban

Shipper

The judge didn't have rape empathy at all and didn't believe Kesha was sexually assaulted and emotionally abused. It really is hard to prove most especially if you do not have hard evidence PLUS she filed her case like a year late. I think it didn't go in her favor because she did not have proof (very hard to get not unless you did not take a bath and reported it immediately with bruises etc), and secondly, she has something to gain by saying she was sexually assaulted (getting out of a contract) which could be seen as a motive. I think Kesha is really a victim here but the ruling went against her. 

I read journal articles on rape blame and how the reputation or social attractiveness or unattractiveness can affect the victim's trial. Those are really interesting and could explain why trials like these would end up not in favor of the victim. Some studies also mention that the more the victim is seen in public and vocal about the rape/assault, the more the jury goes against her favor. No wonder not a lot of women report and press charges. Statistically, they don't win. Kesha is a popstar and is not really seen as socially attractive in a rape case most especially if they have this initial bias of her. Really sad that these biases prevent people from getting justice-- not only for Kesha but all those women out there who don't report rape or sexual assault because of rulings like these.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

andy232000
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

It doesn't make sense though. Even if she was lying (WHICH I DOUBT IT), why would Dr. Luke still want to make songs with her, even after she "defamed him." It doesn't add up and makes me to believe that Dr. Luke is a disgusting pig. 

Poor Kesha though. I'll pray for ha.

cause the rapist always wants victims

Ugh, law systems. There isn't a perfect one. If the jurists decided the verdict, Kesha would probabably be freed from the contract.  The judge was probably paid lbr. Truly a sad story, stay strong Kesha!❤❤❤

I like dancin', and ponies....

yASSsss

finally someone spoke about this matter.glad to know that the music industry is supporting Kesha

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived