Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga is set to walk in Marc Jacobs' Fall Fashion Show

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
12 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

I do. :emma:

Then you need to sort out your priorities. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
Just now, DeathofSamantha said:

Then you need to sort out your priorities. 

Are you even serious sis? It's MODELLING.It's all about the LOOKS. So I stated that I didn't like the hair.It's totally on topic and not rude at all. :awkney:

Schwerk

Loved her strut, she looked very badass and really blends in well. Love the show, too bad they put her in the most boring outfit. Maybe they were afraid she'd stand out too much. Or her height and might be a big factor. 

Also the colours really seem to clash with her skintone and hair, making it look green. 

Those behind the scene shots of her getting ready are so stunning. Pretty girl.

The collection is very intriguing, I have a lot of vintage stuff and gothic boots that paired unlikely would actually come pretty close. I just have no occasion to wear my sequined dresses. Damn I'm so jelly of Gaga getting to play with fashion.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Katsuki Bakugo
6 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Are you even serious sis? It's MODELLING.It's all about the LOOKS. So I stated that I didn't like the hair.It's totally on topic and not rude at all. :awkney:

Modelling isn't always glamorous. It can be frightening as well. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Fiona Apple
7 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

Modelling isn't always glamorous. It can be frightening as well. 

I know.I just don't like this specific style.:emma: Is there a problem with that?

Michelle
18 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Loved her strut, she looked very badass and really blends in well. Love the show, too bad they put her in the most boring outfit. Maybe they were afraid she'd stand out too much. Or her height and might be a big factor. 

Also the colours really seem to clash with her skintone and hair, making it look green. 

Those behind the scene shots of her getting ready are so stunning. Pretty girl.

The collection is very intriguing, I have a lot of vintage stuff and gothic boots that paired unlikely would actually come pretty close. I just have no occasion to wear my sequined dresses. Damn I'm so jelly of Gaga getting to play with fashion.

That was my thought, it makes her look green the makeup tones bring out the olive undertones she has but the clothes were amazing and she walked it fierce....those boots were everything 

so cool, I love when she walks the runway. So many new Gaga things. I'm in heaven...

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

wow.....i love it.....it looks likesomething from horror movie

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Evan Peters

i hate the make-up, but the hair is growing on me. i think this is the first collection i've seen this year that i didn't like :rip: tho it is marc jacobs so

emma roberts is an abuser

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived