Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Why Gaga looks different

RaraOoLaLa

Featured Posts

jojo Freud
Just now, RaraOoLaLa said:

Her cheekbones grew!

Im not disputing the fact she got cheek bone fillers (that was quite obvious a month or so ago with the frank tribute) I'm just saying the weight loss also would've changed her appearance 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checkers
10 minutes ago, jojo Freud said:

She's lost a lot of weight you mean, she is a lot slimmer from early 2015 and late 2014 

Before 

1417768561_is-lady-gaga-pregnant-2.jpg

Now

019.jpg

hehe yeah

but i meant compared to 2010-2011 :)

Andy McQueen

Not only her cheekbones, but also fillers in her jaw(line and angles) and chin etc. ... And the lips. Injections plus face-tape and Botox in forehead, probably.

It's not just make-up or weight loss. Don't be so naive and blind, guys... Her cheek bone appearance did change.

Even the doctor took a photo with her and put it on instagram (the same one who did Iggys new face)  and there are candids of her leaving that building. He does non-surgical stuff like laser treatment and injections. But isn't there 'the one' thread about her fillers? I'm not sure why you did open a new thread...

https://www.instagram.com/simonourianmd1/

bring back her old cheeks....
and no, its not her weight loss bcs when she was her skinniest (2010) she had the cheeks

imma cut a bitch

Runway
9 hours ago, jojo Freud said:

She's lost a lot of weight you mean, she is a lot slimmer from early 2015 and late 2014 

Before 

1417768561_is-lady-gaga-pregnant-2.jpg

Now

019.jpg

Goals

meanwhile i spent every afternoon posting "talent always wins" next to a gif and watching tv

Klk3iXo.gif

Because she put on so much botox her forehead can't move for its life

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

asfittingasmcqueen

there's so many factors tho. Her lips, chin and jawline, weight loss and gain, face fillers, the bleached eyebrows, the idea of looking different in every aspect to focus on being more of a lady than gaga (this particular one obviously because of tara not being her makeup artist anymore, so it's a different direction from 2013 pre ARTPOP gaga) 

VANTABLACK
12 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

Not only her cheekbones, but also fillers in her jaw(line and angles) and chin etc. ... And the lips. Injections plus face-tape and Botox in forehead, probably.

Yes her chin is so diff she used to have a small cleft chin like it used to stick out and pointy like how a chin is supposed to but now it's more roundish and bigger idk why she would do that the fillers gave her a double chin like people get fillers to add a chin to their face but hers is like dissapering into her face . Regardless I think she looks amazing tho natural or not she looks fierce with her new face

Archived