💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Describe the moment you fell in love with Gaga

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Shan Shan

I heard Just Dance while watching Miss Universe and totally loved the 80s vibe she is going for, sets her apart from her co-artists. I was a little annoyed with the hooks of Poker Face and Lovegame, but when she showcased Paparazzi and the iconic video, I was so amazed. I started watching her interviews and realized how genuine of an artist she is. Then, one night I was just browsing the net and came upon Bad Romance, which apparently just got released a few seconds ago, I was slayed for life I shed tears. That was the night I became a real monster.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

For me it was gradual.

I liked just dance and thought the name "Lady Gaga" was cool. I also though she looked like the Cascada girl on the Just Dance video :rip: 

Then I also really liked Poker Face

Then I liked love game and started to notice this girl was making one catchy hit after another and it got my attention

Paparazzi was and still is my favourite song of all time. Thats when I got sold for good :green: 

2ndTimeAround

Well it was in 2008, GAGA had released Just Dance. I was sitting at home on a Saturday night watching OK! Karaoke on MTV and just dance came on, and it was an instant wow this is crazily catchy! So I YouTubed the song after watching it and then I kind of started spiralling uncontrollably spending hours looking through her old stuff, watching every performance, downloading every single leaked song (second time around, no way and nothing on (but the radio) are to remain my ultimate favourites). It was a full blown Gaga obsession and I was so hooked on her genuine authenticity, her intelligence, her manipulation of the media and fearlessness, Gaga had come sharp on the scene and as a newbie in the industry she didn't take prisoners and I loved that! I loved that she wrote all her music and sung amazingly live, coming from an era of pop music and every second singer being caught out for lip syncing, it was so refreshing to see someone as outrageous as she was to back it up with pure talent. The piano performances and the different renditions of these massive pop songs were what converted me! Saw the monster ball in March 2010 and to this day is probably the best experience ever. I must say I kind of was left disappointed by ARTPOP when it dropped, the few like gypsy, aura, Venus, swine, DWUW, always were good to me but I just didn't get as hooked on it as TF, TFM and BTW. But I have been non stop listening to her lately and getting so hyped for LG5 so here's hoping Gaga is gonna slay us all. 

concloms

I became a fan when I was watching C4 (New Zealand music channel) and the video for Just Dance came on and I was like damn who is she, this song bops!! so I began casually following her

What turned me, and a million other gays into stans was the iconic VMA performance
That's when I knew she was a true artist and did not come to play with anybody. You don't know how many times I've re watched that performance omg

but yeah if LG5 is all I've dreamed it to be, then watch me bop this bussy to it :firega:

On 2/16/2016 at 3:25 PM, Marjol said:

I was a casual fan all through 2009 till I had to edit a montage of the AMA's at work and I found myself playing Gaga's performance over and over and over again. It was just so powerful and emotional and she looked so fragile yet strong. The way she just fearless smashed those bottles while singing her heart out. She is the real deal I thought.

I wasn't looking to become a big fan of anything really at my age, but I fell hard for this woman. I started watching every interview I could find and found out soon what a great soul is behind that great talent. And I never had an idol who I had so much in common with before. 

Still feel the day I became a Little Monster is when I first saw the Monster ball in May 2010, because that made me go from being a big fan to a stan I guess, sleeping outside for shows etc.

this + the bad romance video made me a STAN. 

MelbHawker

When I witnessed the Telephone MV enter a stratosphere of Pop Music that only few artists have ever entered. 

Marina Braxton

I refuse to talk about this personal experience ala jonathon ross 2009 style

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived