💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tributes

rivingtonrebels

Featured Posts

rivingtonrebels

OG poster RivingtonRebels here with a slight concern. I feel like the time for tributes needs to end and Gaga needs to release some original material ASAP.  I'm sure we all feel the same way about new music but last night I couldn't help thinking ok....jazz covers, stevie tribute, frank tribute, sound of music tribute, the superbowl national anthem, bowie tribute.  All of this is great and supporting her come back but I'm starting to feel like we're getting saturated with her saluting other artists.  I'm also wondering when this wedding is going to happen since she's already been engaged a year...and how that will affect her putting out new music.

The pressure must be mounting since she is being so well-received right now for her to release something GREAT and well-planned.  I'm sure her team has something in the works but pls no more non original stuff.

artRaver

I feel like she needs to release original material when she's ready, I know we're all impatient but I'm sure she has an ideal date in her head and has been discussing things over. 

Also just because she's been engaged for a year already doesn't mean it's going to be happening anytime soon, there's people who's been engaged for years and don't have wedding plans in the finalizing stages.

For all we know she could be getting married 4/20/2020. Only time will tell. :air:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Duella Dvil

I am hoping this is her last tribute/cover til LG5 because HOPEFULLY TIHTY's promo period will end and LG5s will begin after that performance that night.

And someone said something about her "exploiting victims of rape" if she announces anything that night, imo. If she does it via Twitter after the ceremony is over, no. No exploitation will occur, but if she pulls a born this way (song) announcement THAT would exploit and I would pray for her to step on a Lego actually no. Two Legos. 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

stay pressed, gaga is gonna take her time. You don't want a messy ANITI/Kayne type release do you? 

Don't visit my profile

2 hours ago, Pablo said:

stay pressed, gaga is gonna take her time. You don't want a messy ANITI/Kayne type release do you? 

Definitely worse than ARTPOP! :rip:

migamiga

Couldn't agree more. I see how important these tributes/covers have been to her career, but there's no need to beat a dead horse. America has finally looked past her outfits, hair, performance art, etc and recognize her as a true talent. Now it's time for her to return to her artistry before she's only known as a cover artist. 

Archived