news

Lady Gaga's Good Morning America surprise

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I don't know. I don't think GMA is a big enough platform to announce new music. I'm not getting my hopes up

Alien Tulip

It's probably something stupid like those dolls. GMA has had a bad reputation with hyping stuff up and the results being incredibly underwhelming. 1) Beyonce's vegan diet 2) Britney Spear's desert performance that never happened.

Blue Jeans

I don't know if i'm already used to being disappointed, that i'm not even excited, i bet she's going to announce her New line of Dog food and Clothes or something unrelated with LG5 :rip:

#TheARTPOPScarsAreStillVisible

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

joemayzzin

Ughhhh if it wasn't so fricken cold in NYC I would go wait outside the studios like I did for the applause premiere and performance 

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

C2C Sequel here we come :giveup: 

DONT YOU DARE

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

BuzzcutSeason

Doesn't make sense to announce things. She has an Oscars performance in 2 weeks. For any sort of announcement LG5 and comeback related it would be after.

Schizophonic

pretty sure its intel related. maybe an explanaition behind the technics of todays performance.

ViviLittleM
13 minutes ago, Pizza said:

It's probably something stupid like those dolls. GMA has had a bad reputation with hyping stuff up and the results being incredibly underwhelming. 1) Beyonce's vegan diet 2) Britney Spear's desert performance that never happened.

Swan Heart

This is overwhelming.. :duck:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived