Lady Gaga's Good Morning America surprise

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mariann said:

So the big news is that there is no news? :emma:

The big news was like 60 seconds behind the screens on how they created Intel by Gaga more or less...

For those asking, so far, it seems the 'surprise' was a 20 second snippet from the behind the scenes video Intel released last night on YouTube :toofunny: 

2 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

What did she say or talk about??

2 minutes ago, Church said:

What was it about? I didn't catch it:noparty:

3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

So why arent you guys telling us what the announcement is? we dont care if its stupid just tell us what was it..

she didnt .. there was no surprise...nothing except a few second of footage from behind the scenes of david bowie tribute that we already saw

imma cut a bitch

Shadowcrest

will gaga ever capitalize on one of her cover shows she's been doing for a year, find out next time on DRAGONBALL Z

In a segment on GMA the showed a behind the scenes, how they created the tribute to David Bowie, it was about 60 seconds, and that was it. Nothing more, nothing less, that was the big announcement. Sorry for this....Im as sad as you are babes, paws up <3

retroglamx

Well, maybe they wanted to see how much their ratings would raise by announcing a lady gaga surprise and then depending on the ratings they will choose to make an actual announcement after the Oscars, and if it didn't work then maybe Gaga's camp will try a different time slot ?????

Tbh I hope any announcements are done after the Oscars, when she's actually won already.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Rabbit Heart

I am so done with this collab! Like calling this exclusive or a surprise is a mockery right in our faces. 

Archived