Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

UK Videos Chart- Huge Change

London GUY

Featured Posts

London GUY

In the UK, on the iTunes music video  chart, Poker Face, Bad Romance and Telephone are usually in the charts with Just Dance and Alejandro occasionally appearing.

After David Bowies passing last month, his videos dominated the chart and Gaga was pushed off the top 150 almost entirely.

Recently her videos have returned, and brought friends with them, yesterday i spotted Poker Face at 44, a peak, with Alejandro and Just Dance both charting, and at 150 was Born This Way.

And today it was like this,

60) Poker Face 

69) Born This Way

74) The Edge of Glory (I've never seen it charting since 2012)

144) Telephone

148) Bad Romance 

Seeing her classics in lower positions than normal and more interested in the BTW era, I think it's safe to say people are exploring her smaller hits, and becoming more interested again, meaning songs like   LoveGame, Paparazzi , Judas and Applause could start charting.

What are your thoughts, is it just people watching for nostalgia or is she becoming known again?

(Not sure if I used the right tag :green:)

REPLAY

London GUY
7 minutes ago, Luc said:

Nobody downloads videos really. A top 100 position in the UK on the iTunes video charts could be below 5 sales.

That's 3 more sales for LG5 :stalkga:

REPLAY

In new zealand Poker face, Telephone and Bad romance have been in the top 20 for literally years

(currently 6, 12 and 14 respectively) 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

London GUY

UPDATE:

100) Born This Way

88) Alejandro

75) Video Phone

52) Just Dance

39) Bad Romance

36) Poker Face

33) Telephone

REPLAY