Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

4 by Beyoncé

Thomas P

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I was actually just listening to this album non-stop for the past few days. My favorite album of hers to date and one of my all time favorite albums!! I want 1 + 1 to be the song I slow dance to with my future husband at our wedding reception. <3

Duella Dvil

The fact that someone else lowkey Stans for erotica.

Yaaassssss

Erotica is bae 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I guess I only bought standard bc I've never heard of Schoolin Life lmao

but yassss I was obsessed back then tbh. End of Time, Countdown, I Was Here, 1+1, I Miss You, I Care, I'm literally gonna list the whole album lmao

except for run the world, I don't like it very much. I'll dance to it and stuff but it's disappointing

eifulien

ooooooh! I'm so happy to see so many fans of the album! It's my favourite from Bey's discography. And I'm so desperately needing to hear her sound again evolve in that 70s funk/soul direction with some experimental beats. She did magic on this album. It took me months to like it actually, cause I expected her usual bangers and she narrowed them to 2 songs basically, the rest is a very soulful experience, timeless songs, quality! :flutter:

And unlike BEYONCÉ which surprisingly aged poorly with me ( I don't want to listen to it like at all anymore), I've been listening to 4 in the last 3 months again very actively. I Care, Star Over, Love on Top, End of Time, 1+1, Schoolin' Life, Dance for You, I Was Here... like I should just put the whole tracklist cause I love every single song.

2011 was a very good time for music. :giveup: I love how both 4 and Born This Way were very much inspired by the 70s and 80s and both had a retro vibe while sounding modern as well. I hope both Gaga and Bey will deliver just as good if not better albums this year! :flutter:

Thomas P
4 hours ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

ooooooh! I'm so happy to see so many fans of the album! It's my favourite from Bey's discography. And I'm so desperately needing to hear her sound again evolve in that 70s funk/soul direction with some experimental beats. She did magic on this album. It took me months to like it actually, cause I expected her usual bangers and she narrowed them to 2 songs basically, the rest is a very soulful experience, timeless songs, quality! :flutter:

And unlike BEYONCÉ which surprisingly aged poorly with me ( I don't want to listen to it like at all anymore), I've been listening to 4 in the last 3 months again very actively. I Care, Star Over, Love on Top, End of Time, 1+1, Schoolin' Life, Dance for You, I Was Here... like I should just put the whole tracklist cause I love every single song.

2011 was a very good time for music. :giveup: I love how both 4 and Born This Way were very much inspired by the 70s and 80s and both had a retro vibe while sounding modern as well. I hope both Gaga and Bey will deliver just as good if not better albums this year! :flutter:

2016 is gonna be the new 2011 but better!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I remember when i first heard I was here, its one of my favorite songs! :wub:

And I love countdown too ^^

i didnt even know that these songs are from this album. But it also has a few tracks that made me stop listening to beyonce. I just miss the Sasha fierce :rip: :"(

Craven Moorecox

All these songs are fillers if you look at the other songs in her discography. Idk about you all, but I don't stan for mess:lolga:

Spoiler

I actually stan for COUNTDOWN:nick:!

Archived