💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Under 18's banned from the BTWBall in South Korea

Kade

Featured Posts

There's nothing wrong with this comment. Children need to grow up watching proper idols not those who teach you that no matter how big of a loser or how slutty kind of a b---h you are it's okay lol

What is a proper idol, in your opinion? You're just like... being so narrow minded.

You know that some cultures have a morality that embraces s-x in any way from early ages? :nails:

EDIT: I don't wanna sound intolerant, but it looks like you're used to a government that controls extremely their citizens, which, at the end of the day, is not good.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is a proper idol, in your opinion? You're just like... being so narrow minded.

congratulations, you've completely missed the point of Gaga's message.

#thatstheteab---h

:tea:

This is no different than a movie rating. Less people would get to see her, yes, but I think its fair to a younger population who probably shouldn't be exposed to foul language and s-x. Naturally, would you feel comfortable taking a 10 year old to The Monster Ball knowing the content?

Yeah, this.

EVERYBODY TAKE YOUR DICKS OUT

:roll:

You're very, very wrong.

You're also very, very wrong if you think 16 and 18 year olds are worlds apart. They aren't. 2 years MAY make a difference, but then again... it may not.

more about the ban:

A KMRB official, who wanted to remain anonymous, said the decision was largely due to Lady Madonna's song titled Just Dance, which received a rating of R from the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family in November of last year. The Gender Ministry rated the piece as 'inappropriate for teenagers' for its lyrics about clubbing and drinking. The show initially had a PG (age 12 and up) rating.

“We believe the song 'Just Dance' will be performed during the upcoming concert,†said the official. “It will be against the law to allow teenagers to watch a performance of the song, which has been rated R.â€

The upcoming concert is the opener of Lady Madonna's world tour. The artist is scheduled to perform in Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, New Zealand after the Seoul show. According to Hyundai Card, Korea is the only country that has prohibited teens from attending the concert.

“It's a disappointment,†Hyundai Card said about the KMRB decision. “I don't think Korea is any less open about foreign arts and culture than other Asian countries. So this decision is rather a surprise. And we are sorry to announce the news to the teens who have already purchased their tickets.â€

Hyundai Card said the company was not planning to apply for a new rating, and all tickets would be fully refunded to those who cannot attend the concert upon the KMFB decision.

Full news >> HERE <<

So we have a confirmation that Just Dance will be performed at the tour at least :toofunny:

Nicole

I think it's ridiculous that they only decided now, one month before the tour, that under 18s are banned. It would have been more reasonable if they decided BEFORE they went on sale, and told everyone before hand that it is an 18+ event. if I was in Korea, bought Madonna tickets and was so excited, then got told I wasn't allowed to go, that would put me down so much.

Why would you post this ^

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

RAMROD

Personally, i am quite saddened with this ban tbh.

It could be really helpful if the teens can enjoy the show and got the message that Gaga trying to spread about self esteem and

giving self respect, as well the message about being open mind to differences.

They should just need to be under their parents supervision than ban tbh.

I mean, look at Maria Aragon, i am sure we can agree she is a good example how Gaga music giving positive impact than negative,

it must be something to do with their parents supervision too.

Come on now, we live in 2012, to suppress someone's freedom isn't going to change anything but making the

person having fail mind about the law and culture.

Parents not just the person who responsible for giving out money and paying tuitions.

They are also responsible for setting their tracks at home, so their kids can have good childhood

but also not becoming wild. They can explain not just not allowing to watch something altogether.

Because the more kids are prohibited to do something, the more curious they are, and

they might find out themselves in the end which will be more dangerous tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Goldenhen

I honestly think SK should remove the ban because I'm pretty sure it would reduce the suicide rate of young teenagers. SK is one of the highest suicide rated country in the world and I remember there is so many celebrities committed suicide in the past.

RinoTheBouncer

congratulations, you've completely missed the point of Gaga's message.

I don't need a message from Gaga or anybody. I'm here for music, not someone to teach me how to accept someone else, I guess it's common sense, doesn't need an album to made about it.

It's all marketing babe, would be naive to believe she's doing it for the sake of the message.

You know that some cultures have a morality that embraces s-x in any way from early ages? :nails:

EDIT: I don't wanna sound intolerant, but it looks like you're used to a government that controls extremely their citizens, which, at the end of the day, is not good.

I lived in iraq where Saddam Hussein was treated like the father, son and the holy ghost lol.

I hated his way and I disagree with everything they did back then I partially agree with Korea (even though I'm mostly against them about a lot of things including banning the movie 2012 from Cinemas, DVDs and even downloads because their government think it's "bad luck" lmao) I just think that what Gaga does in her concerts isn't appropriate for some ages, using s-xual language, moves not to mention the type of people who go there and what those children will see there being done by the people or Gaga herself and all this labeled as "art". I personally wouldn't want my son to watch men dressed as women or to see a singer half naked on stage, asking people to take their dicks out ...etc. because I want my children to grow up watching things that will be more useful to them in life.

For example, when they watch something heroic as in fighters or movies that have a nice moral in the end ..etc. would be perfect unlike learning the dirtiest forms of s-x at this early age.

It's so stupid. And she probably won't be allowed to sing all of her songs because of the "SEXUAL GAY MESSSAGE WHICH CAN KILL PEOPLE IN SOUTH KOREA"

April 27th in my ass, the whole show will be censored.

The real tour starts May 2 tbh :nails:

She would never do that.

I personally wouldn't want my son to watch men dressed as women or to see a singer half naked on stage, asking people to take their dicks out ...etc. because I want my children to grow up watching things that will be more useful to them in life.

Useful - like letting hip-hop artists teaching them to emulate ghetto thugs?

Or some kind of Disney bubble gum pop about teen romance.

Whatever kids aren't supposed to see if what they most aspire to see.

That's why its cool to curse and drink and dress s-xy.

I don't need a message from Gaga or anybody. I'm here for music, not someone to teach me how to accept someone else, I guess it's common sense, doesn't need an album to made about it.

It's all marketing babe, would be naive to believe she's doing it for the sake of the message.

I lived in iraq where Saddam Hussein was treated like the father, son and the holy ghost lol.

I hated his way and I disagree with everything they did back then I partially agree with Korea (even though I'm mostly against them about a lot of things including banning the movie 2012 from Cinemas, DVDs and even downloads because their government think it's "bad luck" lmao) I just think that what Gaga does in her concerts isn't appropriate for some ages, using s-xual language, moves not to mention the type of people who go there and what those children will see there being done by the people or Gaga herself and all this labeled as "art". I personally wouldn't want my son to watch men dressed as women or to see a singer half naked on stage, asking people to take their dicks out ...etc. because I want my children to grow up watching things that will be more useful to them in life.

For example, when they watch something heroic as in fighters or movies that have a nice moral in the end ..etc. would be perfect unlike learning the dirtiest forms of s-x at this early age.

You know what, I think you don't understand Gaga at all. She loves fame, but if she were doing everything for the sake of money, she would have bought an enormous mansion and wouldn't be as dedicated as she is to her fans. She obviously believes in the message that she's giving. It's not her fault that 90% of women on the business are in it for the money. Gaga doesn't despise money, but she wouldn't stop making music if she wasn't payed.

It may be common sense for you, but you have to step on other's shoes to understand that not everybody is as self-empowered as you. There are lots of very insecure people, so... saying that her message is pure common sense is quite apart from reality.

And if your child enjoys the music and enjoys her performances, why not? I don't know if you think you're tolerant or openminded, I though so anyway, but now I think you're quite narrow minded. Parents should educate their children the way they want, not the way the government imposes.

So do you think a child should watch fighters over erotic performances? I would teach my children to embrace s-x, not violence. There's nothing heroic about fighting physically.

The fact that you think that Gaga is in the business FOR the money, makes me realize that you're one of those narrow minded person that let themselves to be led by the stereotype, which is absurd.

Archived