Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

tracklist for Gaga's performance leaks

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

PopBitch
2 hours ago, Savemysoul said:

Where the **** is Life On Mars? :noparty:

I would also think it would be in Gaga's performance.  

The problem is there's just so many iconic songs from his discography, so who knows?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oprah Winfrey
3 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Too many snippets.  I don't believe it would be that choppy.  I also think it would end on something from Blackstar, a portion of a song.  He put his heart and soul into that album.  I can't imagine it will be skipped as it's his own eulogy.

Good point

DrewStevens
1 hour ago, PopBitch said:

Too many snippets.  I don't believe it would be that choppy.  I also think it would end on something from Blackstar, a portion of a song.  He put his heart and soul into that album.  I can't imagine it will be skipped as it's his own eulogy.

Nile Rodgers confirmed the setlist is going to be chronological and that the last song is not part of that chronology so this setlist makes sense considering Fame is the only song that doesn't fit the chronology.

Oprah Winfrey
28 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Nile Rodgers confirmed the setlist is going to be chronological and that the last song is not part of that chronology so this setlist makes sense considering Fame is the only song that doesn't fit the chronology.

We'll have to wait and see... I'm not prepared for this slayage

Levine
10 hours ago, Chump said:

No Ashes to Ashes, no Life On Mars?, no Starman, but there is Fashion, Fame and Let's Dance

Like what? Gaga wouldn't do it like that

That's why I think it could be REAL!

No one will fake a tracklist without those songs. 

Ophelia

Whether it's real or not, I'm hyping myself up and listening to this playlist tonight. +Starman and Life on Mars.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Giorno Giovanna
11 hours ago, Pierre said:

Looks very well done, but c'mon, if you have the ****ing list, why would you take a picture in that angle? 

If it's a real program of the show, presenters names should be on the list. :green: 

exactly my opinion about dat angle, looks fake

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Dominic

How far into the Grammy are we expecting Gaga to perform then? It starts at 1AM here so I need to make sure I'm positioned comfortably to avoid any hip injuries.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

yASSsss

omg,i hope this is fake :deadbanana: No Starman and Life On Mars? :deadbanana: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived