rumor

tracklist for Gaga's performance leaks

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Why are you all saying she wouldn't do Fame when she sampled it on Fancy Pants -_- maybe it's one of her faves and we don't know. Also she has to do Let's Dance because Niles was the producer of that album. It looks legit to me, bt we are only 24h away from it so why dont we just wait and see.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Katsuki Bakugo

I wish it was Life on mars, Ashes to Ashes, Changes, Fashion, Heroes and that's it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why are you all saying she wouldn't do Fame when she sampled it on Fancy Pants -_- maybe it's one of her faves and we don't know. Also she has to do Let's Dance because Niles was the producer of that album. It looks legit to me, bt we are only 24h away from it so why dont we just wait and see.

its clearly one of her faves. She has an album titled The Fame FFS

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Lol that's too many songs and why do all these "leaks" have to be taken at a slanted angle...nobody takes pics like that unless you're hiding it's authenticity....fake

SLANTED MEANS REAL DUH!

elijahfan

Well, I guess we'll know for sure in 24 hrs. No Life on Mars or Starman seems a bit weird though.

I have to say the image seems pretty legit.

LeoFameMonster

best way to check if it is real then just add up the times for each song and if it is over 6 minutes then it is real :laughga:

Katharine Hepburn

I wish she could do a long special going through the fashion and music of each album with musical guests

xoxo Joanne

Archived