Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kanye is $53 million in debt

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He still owns assets totaling more than that amount so I doubt he's in any real personal trouble. He's just failing at being a fashion designed over and over again hoping he eventually gets it right

Spoiler

he wont, yeezy season 3 was better than the rest but that's not saying much

Spoiler

help Ye and yourselves out by buying Yeezus, out on iTunes now :gaycat:

Haroon

If this is true and that medicine guy buying his album is true then it all makes sense :udidnt: 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Turns out I have 53 million more dollars than Kanye.

Reading this made me feel stupendously rich tumblr_m7wvtzqZpP1r17mw1.gif

Lion Heart

Oh my god :rip: 

Hopefully with his Pablo tour he can recover

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i doubt it.... so why would he lie about it? 53 MILLION? while married to kim? ok

freebit

I'm not surprised. Putting on a fashion show seems like it costs a lot of money. I remember reading that for one of his collections back in the 90s, John Galliano could only afford to use one bolt of faux synthetic silk crepe, and had to go to flea markets to pick up some used furs. And Kanye seems like a difficult person to work with, so I wouldn't be surprised if had trouble finding a backer he'd like to work with.

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, freebit said:

I'm not surprised. Putting on a fashion show seems like it costs a lot of money. I remember reading that for one of his collections back in the 90s, John Galliano could only afford to use one bolt of faux synthetic silk crepe, and had to go to flea markets to pick up some used furs. And Kanye seems like a difficult person to work with, so I wouldn't be surprised if had trouble finding a backer he'd like to work with.

Adidas paid for the show. 

Pierre
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

Your avi. :rip:

THE LIFE OF COCO, exclusive con TiDAL.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived