šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Glimpse of Gaga X Intel Performance

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, tofueism said:

if so someone would have to go after her and collect the butterflies on the floorĀ :laughga:

I thought they flew back up by themselvesĀ 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Xaylan said:

I thought they flew back up by themselvesĀ 

IdkĀ :green:Ā in the video they all dropped onto the floor right?

I think it's going to be all about her walking around the tunnel and some holograms appearing. This tunnel's frame is going to be a relatively smallĀ so it will be easier to make effective holograms. Also I think they will be playing with light alot which maybe will be intesifying according to Gaga's intensity of movements or something.

The thing I hate about her tech projects is that she tends to hype the fck out of something what is actually not even exciting.

57 minutes ago, tofueism said:

IdkĀ :green:Ā in the video they all dropped onto the floor right?

in the video (around the middle of it) they flew backĀ 

3 hours ago, littlemonsterwo said:

I can't wait to see how this turns out.Ā 

sWAQj0a.gif

Ā 

WTF IS THIS GIF, I NEED THIS SHOW NOWW LOOOOOOOOL

Whatā€™s fortnight

outtahere

I think i have an idea of what this is going to be. And if it's what I think it won't be half as exciting asĀ they are hyping it to be.Ā 

outtahere
10 hours ago, tofueism said:

and right after that? ?

I'm going to laugh if it's a butterfly dress. I had a vision and designed something similar (poor mans version) two years ago. I bought tons of battery operated butterflies so they flapped their wings all over the dress when turned on. It will be really cool if they fly around the dress and detach and return to it. I bet thats what it is.Ā 

6 hours ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

I'm going to laugh if it's a butterfly dress. I had a vision and designed something similar (poor mans version) two years ago. I bought tons of battery operated butterflies so they flapped their wings all over the dress when turned on. It will be really cool if they fly around the dress and detach and return to it. I bet thats what it is.Ā 

I kind of struggle to believe they can return. Like the dress would have to make some strong magnetic field around or somethingĀ for it to happen. And would have to be very strong. Plus as the herd of electric butterflies fly away and then are pulled back it would be a mess in result (one clashing on another etc.) not even metioning one of them would end up in Gaga's eye lol.

but who knows maybe they have some clever technology like for example every butterfly is pulled back to particular place or something. But it would be so expensive and complicated lol. But hey she has huge mansion in Malibu.

i don't know anymore... I got feeling we uts going to be more simple than we think

Archived