Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA
54 minutes ago, jojuun said:

@CustomGueseppi

Madonna performed "Sooner Or Later" from **** Tracy at the 1991 Oscars and "You Must Love Me" at the 1997 Oscars. Both songs won. Technically they don't count as her Oscars since she didn't write them. Don't even TRY to come for the fact she didn't write them, because we all know by now Gaga didn't exactly create TIHTY from start to finish either. Madonna said in her 2008 DC interview that Andrew Lloyd Webber (from You Must Love Me) gave her the Oscar a little while later because it's her voice and her performance that gave the song the life it needed. So no they aren't hers but they actually are, because when you think of Evita, you think of Madonna and the younger generation doesn't even known Warren Beaty (her co-star in **** Tracy) so from both these movies, Madonna's the only thing that the public remembers. She owns those awards. Or at least she actually has one of them.

Gaga has been awarded a lot yeah, especially recently. That's cause she is a smart rich girl, I love her to death but she is. She knows the importance of lobbying in the industry, she goes to every single event necessary to get her these noms and is a well-known people pleaser behind the scenes. Madonna has never done that. Bobby also saw that getting her critical acclaim was the way to re-build her image. Madonna would rather die than perform at all these benefits she doesn't care about, but Gaga's there, meeting those dealmakers and board members. 

Overall, Madonna is a very awarded artist and enjoys the title of Queen of Pop and Best Selling Female Artist, Highest Grossing Solo Artist and 4th best selling artist of all time behind The Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson. I think she'll survive, 7 Grammy and 2 Oscars or not. 

Oh and Queen (where Gaga took "Gaga" from) never won a Grammy. Ever. Neither did Bob Marley. A lot of culturally historic, loved and respected artist never get the recognition they deserve. The Grammy's are supposed to be accolades of artistic excellence but they f*ck up a lot. 

Madonna is respected 
/end of

It amuses and somewhat disgusts me that people like you need to drag other artists achievements down in order to enhance those of another artist, in this case Madonna. Madonna may have been a respected artist years ago, however times have changed, she bashes other artists who looked up to her, collaborated with whoever is charting well at that present moment in time and has in recent years done numerous acts of pandering/controversial stunts that mostly have backfired, just because you have respect at one point doesn't mean you can act like a fool and still maintain it, it's like anything it has to be earned then you have to maintain it.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

They never end up sitting where they're supposed to i've noticed. Obvi Gaga will keep her front row seat but i never believe these seating charts

Bad Bromance

Our Queen will be front and center, as always.  :flutter:  I can't wait for more GIFs like last year when Gaga was rocking to the bands on stage.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

2 hours ago, jojuun said:

@CustomGueseppi

Madonna performed "Sooner Or Later" from **** Tracy at the 1991 Oscars and "You Must Love Me" at the 1997 Oscars. Both songs won. Technically they don't count as her Oscars since she didn't write them. Don't even TRY to come for the fact she didn't write them, because we all know by now Gaga didn't exactly create TIHTY from start to finish either. Madonna said in her 2008 DC interview that Andrew Lloyd Webber (from You Must Love Me) gave her the Oscar a little while later because it's her voice and her performance that gave the song the life it needed. So no they aren't hers but they actually are, because when you think of Evita, you think of Madonna and the younger generation doesn't even known Warren Beaty (her co-star in **** Tracy) so from both these movies, Madonna's the only thing that the public remembers. She owns those awards. Or at least she actually has one of them.

Gaga has been awarded a lot yeah, especially recently. That's cause she is a smart rich girl, I love her to death but she is. She knows the importance of lobbying in the industry, she goes to every single event necessary to get her these noms and is a well-known people pleaser behind the scenes. Madonna has never done that. Bobby also saw that getting her critical acclaim was the way to re-build her image. Madonna would rather die than perform at all these benefits she doesn't care about, but Gaga's there, meeting those dealmakers and board members. 

Overall, Madonna is a very awarded artist and enjoys the title of Queen of Pop and Best Selling Female Artist, Highest Grossing Solo Artist and 4th best selling artist of all time behind The Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson. I think she'll survive, 7 Grammy and 2 Oscars or not. 

Oh and Queen (where Gaga took "Gaga" from) never won a Grammy. Ever. Neither did Bob Marley. A lot of culturally historic, loved and respected artist never get the recognition they deserve. The Grammy's are supposed to be accolades of artistic excellence but they f*ck up a lot. 

Madonna is respected 
/end of

Gaga didn't write the whole song but she took part, and that's why she's credited. Madonna didn't contribute anything to lyrics or music

And we are not talking about the public's perception, public may think these Oscars are in fact given to Madonna, but the INDUSTRY honours the songwriters, the committee doesn't care if it's Madonna singing. Anybody could sing that song, Madonna's performance is not that special, that's why she has received no Grammys for her vocal performance

"Madonna would rather die than perform at all these benefits she doesn't care about". This is why I said she's acting like a queen. And this is exactly why she has no respect in the industry

Queen is the bad example. Rock categories at the Grammys were first awarded long after they released their first album

Lord Temptation
5 hours ago, Yanko said:

gaga says thank you to madonna in the fame booklet

all of your posts are incorrect. 

Someone needs to wake up. Madonna hasn't been relevant since 2005 (Confessions was her last great album). You're in denial about everything.

5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Someone needs to wake up. Madonna hasn't been relevant since 2005 (Confessions was her last great album). You're in denial about everything.

highers grossing female tour of all time happened after 2005, get your facts straight 

enough off topic discussion. grammy seating chart has nothing to do with respect.

Lord Temptation
33 minutes ago, Yanko said:

highers grossing female tour of all time happened after 2005, get your facts straight 

enough off topic discussion. grammy seating chart has nothing to do with respect.

All the highest grossing tours if all time are by geriatrics whose heyday has long vanished. Eg Rolling Stones, U2 bla bla bla. All the rich old people buying nostalgia for their youth.

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

All the highest grossing tours if all time are by geriatrics whose heyday has long vanished. Eg Rolling Stones, U2 bla bla bla. All the rich old people buying nostalgia for their youth.

ok 4 minutes was a huge global hit and hard candy was a commercially successful album

it happened after 2005 so you're still wrong, now stop quoting me its annoying :)  

8 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

omg i totally agree !!! Confessions was so good every album came after it was disappointing, i gave up on his after the last one !! # DONE

What’s fortnight

Lord Temptation
18 minutes ago, MomoQ said:

omg i totally agree !!! Confessions was so good every album came after it was disappointing, i gave up on his after the last one !! # DONE

Hard Candy had potential but it was all over the place. Same with MDNA and Rebel Heart. But Confessions was Madonnas last undeniable masterpiece.

43 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Hard Candy had potential but it was all over the place. Same with MDNA and Rebel Heart. But Confessions was Madonnas last undeniable masterpiece.

i dunno about mdna and rebel heart it was too "**** you **** this cuse a little here cuse a little there too sounds cool, throw a lil r&b feats." kind of album (the describtion lol sorry)... i dont mind these kind of albums, on someone thats not madonna. i felt as if she sabotaged her career as everyone knew her after that bitch im madonna music video, DISASTROUS 

hard candy on the other hand actually good songs, i LOVEDDD Devil wouldnt recognize you, miles away, 4 minutes and the rest were sort of mehhh, filler songs..

What’s fortnight

Archived