💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift knew about Kanye's lyrics before the song was released.

Kulture Kiari

Featured Posts

Shipper

Bad press is better than no press. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

AlexanderLevi2

I'm waiting for a response directly from her or her team. These insiders annoy the **** out of me ??

Currently listening to Joanne

Lord Temptation
27 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

If you don't respect yourself don't expect other people to respect you. Why she agreed to this is beyond me. 

Because controversy is win-win.

Redstreak

Don't believe it y'all. TMZ has no verifiable sources listed and I highly doubt she'd give a pass to a lyric like that without telling her friends, family, and boyfriend.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Don't believe it y'all. TMZ has no verifiable sources listed and I highly doubt she'd give a pass to a lyric like that without telling her friends, family, and boyfriend.

Taylor is meticulously business minded, just like Kanye. She would be aware aware of anything and everything that involves her name, image or lyrics. Or at least her lawyers. Really, they are just as contrived as each other.

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Taylor is meticulously business minded, just like Kanye. She would be aware aware of anything and everything that involves her name, image or lyrics. Or at least her lawyers. Really, they are just as contrived as each other.

So meticulously business minded that she didn't think someone would immediately come out and say that she pre-approved misogynistic lyrics about herself?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Mobster
33 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

HA! Publicity. Kanye and Taylor know exactly what they're doing. Now everyone's reactions look ridiculous. I love it. 

Except that most of us already knew that this was a publicity stunt, before they confirmed it. The actual criticism was and remains the fact that he's willing to stoop so low for publicity. You'd expect more from someone who already has more money and attention than he deserves. His gimmick isn't even confined to the cringe-fest that is his twitter account, but he includes this crap in his lyrics. He's letting this desperate attempt at staying in the spotlight compromise his music and what he refers to as "art". 

He's 38 and it's just embarrassing at this point. But I guess that's his problem, his music, his business. He'll manage to convince his dedicated fanbase that this qualifies as a genuinely artistic expression of his transcendental and groundbreaking thoughts.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

So meticulously business minded that she didn't think someone would immediately come out and say that she pre-approved misogynistic lyrics about herself?

So....you think her lawyers are gonna sue him....or?

Riot Poof
1 hour ago, JeffSwift said:

Close this. Taylor's people released a statement disproving the entire reason behind this thread. 

The Kanye stans will probably come back with "but Kanye himself confirmed that Taylor pre-approved this lyric!" :green:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived