💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to appear on March cover of Vogue?

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

LastNight
3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Its February 12 already, I think we would already know.

How come? US Vogue typically don't release there covers until the middle of the month so it could appear at any time now. Plus shooting for Vogue is always kept top secret and Gaga has kept many of her recent projects quite over the past few months (e.g. Tom Ford) so it could definitely happen.

There is also a rumour that Adele will cover the March issue, so I guess we shall have to wait and see what happens.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, LWB said:

How come? US Vogue typically don't release there covers until the middle of the month so it could appear at any time now. Plus shooting for Vogue is always kept top secret and Gaga has kept many of her recent projects quite over the past few months (e.g. Tom Ford) so it could definitely happen.

There is also a rumour that Adele will cover the March issue, so I guess we shall have to wait and see what happens.

I don't know like anything about it so yeah that makes sense. :laughga: 

Iwontell

OMG, I so hope it's true. Following up February with an amazing March before the single drops in April and calms you bitches down!
wbflopando2.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Omg.....i hope its true

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LastNight
1 minute ago, Metamorphosis said:

I made a thread about this last night but I'm so excited!

Ooops sorry, I should have looked properly before I posted! I'm a member on The Fashion Spot so I just saw it there this afternoon. Maybe someone can merge the threads? :)

Jesus... I know it may be fake but F**K IT... I'm already slayed....

Pye69Ni.gif

Pye69Ni.gif

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived