💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kanye West on Taylor Swift: "I made that b*tch famous"

Dawson

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

How you know karma is real...

Kanye has huge event yesterday with fashion show/album debut/video game and all people are talking about it is the  Taylor Swift lyric. 

HOlu-fxesfuc3480083.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Take a look at @kanyewest's Tweet:

Y'all can stop hating now x

As if they would lol

"Kanye is a pig" "All he wants is controversy and attention" ...... stop giving it to him then lol. They love it really.

Morphine Prince
44 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Should make a thread about it tbh so the haters can back off. 

Kim Kardashian

Seriously guys? This is like so ridic! You should like listen to the album first before making such a big deal out of it. Same goes to the tabloids, making like a huge deal out of every thing. Pathetic.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

MelbHawker

If this is actually legit, I hope Taylor uses her next Grammy Win/Speech (we all know it's coming) as a platform to publically state exactly how she and we all feel about him. 

I'm sorry. Those lyrics are disgusting. What an asshole. 

MelbHawker
2 hours ago, Kim K West said:

Seriously guys? This is like so ridic! You should like listen to the album first before making such a big deal out of it. Same goes to the tabloids, making like a huge deal out of every thing. Pathetic.

You think negative reactions to misogynistic lyrics are pathetic? Or is it okay because it's Kanye, husband of Kim saying it?

I hope someone who's music reaches millions puts out lyrics like that about your daughter one day to teach you a big lesson about something that's universally unacceptable. 

Kim Kardashian
50 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

You think negative reactions to misogynistic lyrics are pathetic? Or is it okay because it's Kanye, husband of Kim saying it?

I hope someone who's music reaches millions puts out lyrics like that about your daughter one day to teach you a big lesson about something that's universally unacceptable. 

Is Taylor Swift your daughter?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

alestevens
13 hours ago, Sexxx said:

You should look at the 2 tweets he sent right after that one, as what you posted is an incomplete statement:

"5th thing I’m not even gone take credit for the idea… it’s actually something Taylor came up with … She was having dinner with one of our friends who’s name I will keep out of this and she told him I can’t be mad at Kanye because he made me famous! #FACTS"

Archived