đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Gaga and Kanye still friends?

Michael Woodson

Featured Posts

49 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

I know right... The Fame Kills tour would've been straight ?

Exactly! :toofunny:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman
3 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

Wassup homie? You're certainly right, Kanye is a egomaniac. He's super arrogant and cocky, but he's a good artist and producer. I also think that they're just cordial. I feel like Gaga has distanced herself because of the way he is. 

Whaddupppp!! I agree, but I feel like Kanye has lost his touch in some regards simce marrying Kim. I don't think we'll ever get another MBDTF or Graduation, but I would love to be proven wrong.

It's science, bitch

Michael Woodson
35 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Whaddupppp!! I agree, but I feel like Kanye has lost his touch in some regards simce marrying Kim. I don't think we'll ever get another MBDTF or Graduation, but I would love to be proven wrong.

You're right, he has lost his touch since marrying Kim. He lost a ton of respect from the hip hop community because of that marriage. I can't wait to hear The Life of Pablo, maybe it will be on MBDTF or Graduation's level. 

She was dancing with him at the VMAs when she was Jo Calderone in the audience. I don't think their on bad terms.

lxdygxga

Kim has been very vocal about her love for Gaga, so I assume all is still good in reference to the SNL send up. And this is Kanye - if there was ill will, Kanye would definitely make it known.

The most recent reference to her I can find in regards to him is in one of his famous (pointless) rants in late 2013/2014 he said he liked some of her songs, but asked what she knew about Polaroid to be their creative director, before going onto other things.

I think they're cordial - not the best of friends, but there's respect there.

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, Metamorphosis said:

Schwerk
2 hours ago, Creyk said:

why would she not?

Because it has nothing to do with her. Why would she worry about something she has no influence on and that doesn't affect her? Better to focus her energy on her own work.

1 hour ago, Nicole said:

She was dancing with him at the VMAs when she was Jo Calderone in the audience. I don't think their on bad terms.

Exactly! Plus I think the term 'friend' can be interpreted very loosely when it's about celebrities who barely spend any time together and usually fun times, the friendship doesn't always have depth or is tested in any way. Ofcourse some are. But Gaga herself has said it's hard for her to find true friends with celebrities. I don't think Gaga and Kanye are really close, but I don't think they have bad blood between them either. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Michael Woodson
58 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Kim has been very vocal about her love for Gaga, so I assume all is still good in reference to the SNL send up. And this is Kanye - if there was ill will, Kanye would definitely make it known.

The most recent reference to her I can find in regards to him is in one of his famous (pointless) rants in late 2013/2014 he said he liked some of her songs, but asked what she knew about Polaroid to be their creative director, before going onto other things.

I think they're cordial - not the best of friends, but there's respect there.

I remember that pointless rant... that was ridiculous. I think they're just cordial like you said.  

On 2/11/2016 at 8:44 PM, Creyk said:

I don't think Gaga likes him since he was on Katy's song E,T, specially after it went #1

She probably saw it as a betrayal.

crying

Iwontell

I think they're "friendly" to each other and that's enough, since I don see they working together in the future...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived