Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy is actually a great performer

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding? Didn't you know a singer is supposed to sing their own songs? One doesn't become a great performer for just singing the song

SISTERV

No shade, I've seen her live. I think she's gotten better on the Prismatic Tour, but I saw the Teenage Dream Tour within a few months of the Monster Ball Tour....Gaga has wayyyy more stage presence and control.

Katy is good at five minute performances like this but cannot keep it at that level for two hours straight.

I don't know how Gaga can, but she keeps going and going until the end. She interacts with her audience better, too. 

When I saw the Teenage Dream Tour people were sitting down half the time and Katy would say "get up!" and like half the people would get up. Just awkward. 

At the Monster Ball people just were up going nuts, screaming. Gaga would tell people to jump or put their hands up out of habit, buy pretty much everybody was at full on extra mode.

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

No shade, I've seen her live. I think she's gotten better on the Prismatic Tour, but I saw the Teenage Dream Tour within a few months of the Monster Ball Tour....Gaga has wayyyy more stage presence and control.

Katy is good at five minute performances like this but cannot keep it at that level for two hours straight.

I don't know how Gaga can, but she keeps going and going until the end. She interacts with her audience better, too. 

When I saw the Teenage Dream Tour people were sitting down half the time and Katy would say "get up!" and like half the people would get up. Just awkward. 

At the Monster Ball people just were up going nuts, screaming. Gaga would tell people to jump or put their hands up out of habit, buy pretty much everybody was at full on extra mode.

Here's no stopping at a Gaga concert. Ever her "flop" era your she had everyone on their and screaming. I never felt bored at the three Gaga tours I went to. Except Lady Starlight but I still love her :derpga:

Currently listening to Joanne

Whispering

I'm confused as to whether this video was posted as a joke or not. Was the OP being sarcastic or did they think that was really an example of a great performer? 

Pacify Him
18 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Entertainer? Yes.

Singer? No.

I like the props and the theatrics of her performances and how catchy her songs are but that's about it. Just my opinion though.

Like ha Halftime show performance. Beautiful stage along with that gigantic robot lion.

Spoiler

I really hope she won't keep her word when she said she is going to keep making trap music because.. *cringe*

I’m getting on your nerves

Shipper
20 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Like ha Halftime show performance. Beautiful stage along with that gigantic robot lion.

Hide contents

I really hope she won't keep her word when she said she is going to keep making trap music because.. *cringe*

Yes the 2015 SB half-time show was entertaining. Left shark was wonderful! Even during Super Bowl 2016, I honestly miss left shark.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived