💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Finally know why Ellen stop inviting Gaga to ha show

AdmistTheLight

Featured Posts

SISTERV
6 minutes ago, helxig said:

As Portia stared deep into Gaga's eyes for the first time, she was overwhelmed with the realisation that this is the woman she would leave Ellen for. With just the utterence of a few simple words, Portia would be in the arms of another woman. 
"Portia... be mine."

The words seems to repeat a thousand times in Portia's mind during the short moment that Gaga held her in an embrace. Time meant nothing when she was near. Portia's fantasy. Portia's sinful lust. It was as if Ellen simply disappeared from reality every time Gaga was in the room. But this was not reality. Gaga hadn't whispered the words that Portia longed for so deeply.

But reality was about to come knocking. Or rather, smashing, down on Portia... 

"Portia honey want another champagne?" Ellen started, "Or should I say, sham-pag-ney"

Ellen laughed.

The laugh that once drew Portia in so close and seemed to captivate her entire soul, now repulsed her in Gaga's presence. Such a disgusting cackle.
"Sure, honey." Portia said.
"Leave bitch." Portia thought.

:toofunny: 

r1tdCRI.gif

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Camore said:

Better be the countess of FanFic. :applause: 
(How about we make a thread of a contest with Gaga fanfics. Winner story will be reality.)

LOL oh my god, not what I thought this would start but okay!

Also I've never read and/or written a fanfic in my life :laughga: or anything for that matter.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SISTERV

Portia glanced at a subtle sparkle shimmering on Gaga's chest. Was it leftover from AHS? Was it from her rehearsal earlier?

Portia had become enamored with Gaga on American Horror Story, and despite Ellen's persistence that the couple should watch Suze Orman on Wednesday nights, Portia was too transfixed by the sexual subtleties of her new favorite blonde. 

Ellen meandered back over, a glass of champagne for Portia, and one for her- oh....OH NO! Gaga had seized the drink out of Ellen's hand sideways while peering into Portia's sea blue eyes. 

Gaga then turned to Ellen: "You should go," she said, her lip quivering. (Ellen could almost feel a flu coming on.)

"Portia", Gaga said while still peering at Ellen. "You should come to my beautiful home tonight. I have a wonderful collection of fox fur in my closet." 

Portia felt enamored. Never in her life had she felt an urge to swindle around in a closet of dead animals. But it was worth it tonight. 

"Of course", Portia rang clear. "Ellen can hitch a ride with Bieber."

PrinceGaga
33 minutes ago, helxig said:

As Portia stared deep into Gaga's eyes for the first time, she was overwhelmed with the realisation that this is the woman she would leave Ellen for. With just the utterence of a few simple words, Portia would be in the arms of another woman. 
"Portia... be mine."

The words seems to repeat a thousand times in Portia's mind during the short moment that Gaga held her in an embrace. Time meant nothing when she was near. Portia's fantasy. Portia's sinful lust. It was as if Ellen simply disappeared from reality every time Gaga was in the room. But this was not reality. Gaga hadn't whispered the words that Portia longed for so deeply.

"Portia honey want another champagne?" Ellen started, "Or should I say, sham-pag-ney"

Ellen laughed.

The laugh that once drew Portia in so close and seemed to captivate her entire soul, now repulsed her in Gaga's presence. Such a disgusting cackle.

This is gorgeous well done :applause: 

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Portia glanced at a subtle sparkle shimmering on Gaga's chest. Was it leftover from AHS? Was it from her rehearsal earlier?

Portia had become enamored with Gaga on American Horror Story, and despite Ellen's persistence that the couple should watch Suze Orman on Wednesday nights, Portia was too transfixed by the sexual subtleties of her new favorite blonde. 

Ellen meandered back over, a glass of champagne for Portia, and one for her- oh....OH NO! Gaga had seized the drink out of Ellen's hand sideways while peering into Portia's sea blue eyes. 

Gaga then turned to Ellen: "You should go," she said, her lip quivering. (Ellen could almost feel a flu coming on.)

"Portia", Gaga said while still peering at Ellen. "You should come to my beautiful home tonight. I have a wonderful collection of fox fur in my closet." 

Portia felt enamored. Never in her life had she felt an urge to swindle around in a closet of dead animals. But it was worth it tonight. 

"Of course", Portia rang clear. "Ellen can hitch a ride with Bieber."

Juicy. Where is Part 3?

1 hour ago, helxig said:

"Portia... be mine."

Ellen laughed.

OMG :rip:

Did you come up with this on your own? or is this a reference to something? It's amazing :toofunny:

Helxig
48 minutes ago, Creyk said:

OMG :rip:

Did you come up with this on your own? or is this a reference to something? It's amazing :toofunny:

I just got silly :laughga:  it's straight from my very own brain.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived