đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A new career path for Marina..?

pink sushi

Featured Posts

Son of Venus

i'll be seeing her in 3 weeks and i'm so excited :giveup: she's such an intelligent person with interesting thoughts about pretty much everything. I'd love to read a book or attend a speech of hers :giveup:  

In a interview about a greek magazine she said that she's still not sure about the huge ass break from the music she was thinking,so there is still hope :happy:

itmightberyan

I saw her in Portland this year and towards the end of the show, I'm pretty sure she said "This will probably be the last time I ever see you guys.." or something to that effect that elicited she'd probably never be touring near Portland again / in the states?? I'm not sure...but I guess it's all kind of becoming clear now?

LoveandMagic

(Did the website just crash while I was posting?? Well, let me go on repeat then)

While Marina is as good a musician as she is beautiful, she should follow her heart. Whatever makes her happy.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Lona Delery

It's really a shame that she probably quits music. I did not stan for her, but Froot was deffo in the Top 5 albums of 2015 tbh, and I was looking forward to more music by her.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived