💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A new career path for Marina..?

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

So if you follow Marina as closely as me.....And lets admit.....nobody else on this forum is as dedicated to Marina as me.... :green: You might be aware that Marina's Neon Nature Tour for Froot is coming to an end next month and that she has no plans to start working on another album. She's been hinting since summer that she will probably be taking a long break from music after the Froot era. :( 

She seems to be showing an interest in public speaking. She has started visiting schools as a guest speaker and giving lectures on the music industry. Today she gave a speech at Oxford University! 

I can definitely see her writing a book about either feminism, depression, introversion, the pop industry, or any other topic that she relates to and becoming a motivational speaker. She has always said that the only reason she got into music is because she wanted to write songs to express herself and wanted others to hear what she had to say. Not because she thought she had an amazing voice or something.

So would you support this change in career for Marina? She has stated that she doesn't think she will leave the music industry completely, but it will probably be a very long time before she releases music again.... 

I would really want Marina to stay in the music industry and get to work on a new album as soon as possible.... But if this is what she wants to do, then i'm fully supportive. I just want her happy and she seems SO happy lately. :wub:

If she does become a motivational speaker, i'll be front row at any speech she does near me. :air: What kind of motivational speaker is THIS gorgeous!?!?!? :wtf:

pink sushi
Just now, Umbreon said:

I'm happy for her but why did I start to love her when she's taking a break from music? :crossed:

Why did you not love her before? :crossed:

Just now, pink sushi said:

Why did you ever stop loving her? :crossed:

What I was trying to say is that I just started to give me the time to listen to all of her albums and live performances and I loved everything about her and now she's going to take a break :noparty:

pink sushi
3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

What I was trying to say is that I just started to give me the time to listen to all of her albums and live performances and I loved everything about her and now she's going to take a break :noparty:

That's unfortunate. :( And not to mention, you won't get to see her live now!

Just now, pink sushi said:

That's unfortunate. :( And not to mention, you won't get to see her live now!

I know :/ just when I got my best friend to stan for her as well :deadbanana:

I love her. I love the family jewels since it came out, also I love the electra heart era and the FROOT era didn't disappointed me at all. I love how those 3 albums didn't even have some conection (only the name marina) on em; they are so different yet it's amazing to know they all come from the same artist. I respect her as an artist because she writes her own stuff, this is why I love Gaga too. So definitly will follow her up close to see what she brings next.

PS: If I made some grammatical errors please excuse me I'm drunk :derpga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Rocketno10

Best wish for her

shes such a care free artist Tbh

never care too much about fame and money

I fully support her decision, and tbh, we all know  she's gonna be a great writter! Her second album is litterally a visual journal! I would definitely buy her book.

SonOfAphrodite

I'm glad to have seen her live last October :flutter: Who knows when id see her again and I support her just a little sad that we wont have new music for a while :giveup:

I'll be honest, I never really 'stanned' for Marina at any point but I recognise that she was a very cool and unique artist.

It's a shame for fans of her music that she wants to take a break, but it's clear she is very intelligent so a career change into writing books or public speaking could suit her well. It's also true that,  it would be very difficult for anyone to write an album or work on a project when they don't feel passionate about it - so even if she forced herself to write new material it probably wouldn't be the same quality as her previous work.

JusKeepBreathin

I hope she doesn't stay away from music too long. I love her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm SO glad that I saw Marina last year. :giveup: Hopefully she won't wait too long.

I would be happy for her. :) 

RAMROD

I am pretty sure local marsh and bangers are open vacancy. So no worries, she will be alright.

Otherwise therr are so many islands she can.visit for leisure now.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived