life

Gaga drinking with Justin Bieber at YSL Fashion Show

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Miracle
2 hours ago, Versus said:

stop

tumblr_nr9vmckoCt1qisyqwo1_400.gif

I don't think she suffers from depression anymore. Antidepressants are given to people suffering from different problems, with different diagnostics. Maybe from anxiety or panic attacks and you can actually go outside if you're in a good mood

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE her hair and loved it since the first snap. She looks amazing, it's just that we are getting bad pictures. Also, be prepared for a lot of sick celebrities at the Grammys :derpga: 

Bad Bromance

Gaga looks like she's having a blast.  I seriously don't think she would do anything that would jeopardize her Grammys performance.  She's probably feeling better or she was never that sick to begin with.  

Unlike 99.9% of you, I happen to think her outfit and wig look good. She looks different and that's what I love about her. When will you guys realize she is a chameleon?  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

lavenderblondee

I'd drink with justin, tbh. :hor:

She does not look well though, yikes. It looks like she rolled out of bed.

I like how these photos make her look like a drunken aunt who just got divorced and decided to go out drinking with her nephew. 

Papasquat
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

I like how these photos make her look like a drunken aunt who just got divorced and decided to go out drinking with her nephew. 

That's so funny. I thought the exact same thing. Hahaha

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Y'all shouldn't worry about her being sick and drinking. Sometimes I've dragged myself out whilst ill, got drunk and woke up actually feeling better despite a little hangover :air:

I hope she stays away from Justin though. He will always be a car crash waiting to happen :rip:

Archived