đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Deluxe?

Music

deluxe albums  

88 members have voted

1. 1. do you want LG5 to have a deluxe version?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Standard with 10 tracks Max to minimize price and amount of filler tracks please 

andy232000
41 minutes ago, Music said:

i do remember this!
and then she released a deluxe version with 3 extra tracks :green:

She said she hated the word "deluxe" not that she hatea deluxe versions

3 minutes ago, symphonia said:

The Born This Way deluxe tracks were lame and the album is better without them

The Queen is a great song though

YES! Tbh, I wouldn't care if LG5 was a four disc set. The more music from my faves the better

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Evan Peters

some of the best songs on an album end up being on the deluxe editions (This is Acting - Summer Rain, Delirium - Heal & Outside, Ultraviolence - Florida Kilos, Cry Baby - Cake, ect). Most songs that go on deluxe editions are the ones that don't fit the main theme of the album, not because they're bad :rip: it's called deluxe for a reason. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I love having deluxe albums instead of the standard if it's possible. I usually try to get all the bonus tracks and add them to any standards i have on iTunes unless I don't like the song, lol. 

36 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Not really, Style, I Wish You Would and All You Had To Do Was Stay all sit pretty on the standard tracklist :nick:

fixed :gaycat:

emma roberts is an abuser

TEANUS

Yes, it would be cool if Til It Happens To You, I Want Your Love, a cover of a David Bowie song, and a version of the lead single featuring a big artist were on there. All of these have/ are going to get her buzz so, why not have them help sell the album

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

52 minutes ago, Creyk said:

The Queen is a great song though

One of her best, tbh 

31 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

some of the best songs on an album end up being on the deluxe editions (This is Acting - Summer Rain, Delirium - Heal & Outside, Ultraviolence - Florida Kilos, Cry Baby - Cake, ect). Most songs that go on deluxe editions are the ones that don't fit the main theme of the album, not because they're bad :rip: it's called deluxe for a reason. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I love having deluxe albums instead of the standard if it's possible. I usually try to get all the bonus tracks and add them to any standards i have on iTunes unless I don't like the song, lol. 

fixed :gaycat:

I do the exact same thing. Sometimes I even forget that I have the 'deluxe edition' of some albums because I come to associate the bonus tracks as part of the original. I remember a few years ago, my iPod broke and I borrowed my friend's. He had Born This Way on there and I was casually bopping to Bad Kids when it went straight to Highway Unicorn. I was taken aback because my album has Fashion of His Love in between them. It was a weird experience lol. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Music said:

i do remember this!

"Special" Edition haha

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Music said:

i do remember this!

She said she hates the word Deluxe, not the concept. That's why it's called BTW Special Edition

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Dramatica

She better release a good DELUXE version. ARTPOP felt like an orphan album without a DELUXE version :air:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Deluxe albums are a marketing thing. They know the fans will buy the deluxe verion or even both, but the GP will only buy the cheaper one with the singles. What I don't want is to have the same album in different covers, packages or tracklists for an especific country only, like they did in Japan for TFM that came with a DVD, or the dark hair cover only for USA and Canada. If you're going to release different things for the same album then do it worldwide or reduce shipping costs. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

I want as many editions as possible all with different remixes.

Gimme exclusive continental editions, store exclusives etc. etc.

More music is more music.

Gemma-Collins-Doesnt-Like-Helicopters-Pi

Alfonso
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

Obviously, we will get a Deluxe edition. ARTPOP didn't have one and look how that ended. I'm sure she doesn't want to mimic that era in any way.

Actually, ARTPOP has a deluxe edition that comes with the DVD of the iTunes Festival concert... ;)

Alfonso

I usually like deluxe versions, most-likely when it comes with useful content (like good songs) and not something useless like a remix :v

But I'm here for 2/3 WW versions: Standart and Deluxe, not for the million versions that C2C had :saladga:

Archived